The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Contest - Battle Pack 2012 ******* - Part 2

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ECFadmin, May 3, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, they're all contest winners actually so it's not jumping the gun. 5 Layer is referred to as a contest winner too - even though Pwyll won the final round.

P.S.
    C'mon... order your wife some Poison! You don't wanna make her wait do you? :evil:

2. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    popmod.jpg

This is a fantastic vaping experience. Just sayin'. :)

:D

3. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

So we have Bianca posting this:

[​IMG]

And Pchela posting this:

[​IMG]

And Morgan posting this:

[​IMG]

Hmmm.... I do believe there's a Hangdude holding out on us. Hangdude! Show us your socks!

4. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I did not get any socks. Not even a foil hat!

But Mom & P0P have given me more great stuff than I could ever deserve.

5. pwyll

No foil hat? For the creator of Conspiracy? That sounds like... well, I guess it sounds like what I would expect. I mean, don't you already have a foil hat?

...or is it just me...

6. pchela

Hmm... maybe something got lost in the mail?

7. pwyll

Or maybe someone isn't offering full disclosure.

You just can't trust someone whose pride and joy is a Conspiracy :lol:

8. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    OK, I admit it. I already have a foil hat.

9. pwyll

I knew it!

Hangdude:

[​IMG]

pwyll:

[​IMG]

10. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    I love my new socks, but the mod is my new BFF. I am enjoying it so much! So light and hits AMAZING with a Mini Vivi Nova on it...I find myself using it all the time now. Such a nice and thoughtful gift. :wub:

11. pchela

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Pop,
    Happy Birthday to you!

And many moooooore!

:bday: :bday: :bday:

12. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OMG i was not expecting that one LOL thank you pchela. How is everyone as you folks know we have an announcement to finalize the contest today hehe:banana::banana:

13. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Ok this was a great contest both poison and conspiracy battled right to the end in fact up until 3 days ago there was a 15 dollar lead for pchela unbelievable lol but it has grown to an even larger number making poison the clear winner!!! you did it AGAIN!! you Congratulations!!:laugh::banana::banana::party::rickroll::rickroll:

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I think the top two should get the 25% PRIZE UMM! is that ok folks, all the flavors are wonderful. I hope I'm not getting in trouble by doing this but it feels twice as good, good heavens. I love all four of you so please tell me if I'm being a bad boy hehe :blink::facepalm:
    units
    186 N/A Pchela's Poison 76 $830.00 N/A = WINNER!!:banana::banana::toast:

188 N/A Conspiracy 65 $583.65 N/A= WINNER!!:banana::banana::toast:

15. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Looks to me like she kicked my back side! Congratulations pchela! Now I can buy my wife some poison (Pchela's Poison).

And a Happy Birthday to you P0P!

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Scuba will be sending checks out on Monday.Thank you all for being such good sports and we have some cool stuff coming up in Oct. I want to do a cracker jack box week!!!.This will be one of the weeks in Oct where every order will receive a surprise ranging from a drip tip to a mod this will be a fill and go no names taken and i will be the one doing it hehe. Umm! i think that will be fun:p

17. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOL dudes socks are coming folks his mod is in the working and its coming out real nice. I need knee socks for the thing woot woot!

18. pchela

OMG! Thank you so much Pop and Scuba! You guys are so generous and just amazing people! I was happy to just have my name on a flavor but you added a beautiful mod and a cash prize! I can't believe the generosity - I adore you both! Woohoo! I'm so excited!!!

HD - I do hope your wife likes the poison. Congratulations on creating an awesome flavor that people love! I think we all did a fine job and Scuba did an amazing job being patient and actually bringing these flavors to life - it's easy to write some flavors down on paper - not so easy to make them into a delicious juice - Scuba is awesome!

Pop - I hope you're having a great day - it's your birthday and you're giving us presents! I wish I could give you a big hug!

19. pwyll

From a $15 lead to $250 in three days--and you called your flavour "Conspiracy" :lol:

And on a compleatly related note, in trying to see who was in the lead on the site I noticed that the Five Layer has displaced Butterfly Bait as the top-selling non-tobacco flavour (at least semi-) permanently--it looks like either the minions couldn't figure out which flavour was in the current contest and just bought out everything with pchela's name in it or someone got tired of fixing the numbers to make BB look like it was selling more... ;)

20. pchela

I swear I have no clue how that happened! I have not pushed Poison at all except for the link in my sig. I think I may have had a slight edge because 5 Layer is already known... or maybe people just thought they were ordering 5 Layer?

But the displacement of Butterfly Bait is all part of my master plan. Mwahahahahaha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.