BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
popmod.jpg

This is a fantastic vaping experience. Just sayin'. :)

:D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I think the top two should get the 25% PRIZE UMM! is that ok folks, all the flavors are wonderful. I hope I'm not getting in trouble by doing this but it feels twice as good, good heavens. I love all four of you so please tell me if I'm being a bad boy hehe :blink::facepalm:
units
186 N/A Pchela's Poison 76 $830.00 N/A = WINNER!!:banana::banana::toast:

188 N/A Conspiracy 65 $583.65 N/A= WINNER!!:banana::banana::toast:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Scuba will be sending checks out on Monday.Thank you all for being such good sports and we have some cool stuff coming up in Oct. I want to do a cracker jack box week!!!.This will be one of the weeks in Oct where every order will receive a surprise ranging from a drip tip to a mod this will be a fill and go no names taken and i will be the one doing it hehe. Umm! i think that will be fun:p

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
So we have Bianca posting this:

134864d1347678290-contest-battle-pack-2012-part-2-popmod.jpg

And Pchela posting this:

photo-83.jpg

And Morgan posting this:

IMAG0663.jpg

Hmmm.... I do believe there's a Hangdude holding out on us. Hangdude! Show us your socks!

LOL dudes socks are coming folks his mod is in the working and its coming out real nice. I need knee socks for the thing woot woot!

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
OMG! Thank you so much Pop and Scuba! You guys are so generous and just amazing people! I was happy to just have my name on a flavor but you added a beautiful mod and a cash prize! I can't believe the generosity - I adore you both! Woohoo! I'm so excited!!!

HD - I do hope your wife likes the poison. Congratulations on creating an awesome flavor that people love! I think we all did a fine job and Scuba did an amazing job being patient and actually bringing these flavors to life - it's easy to write some flavors down on paper - not so easy to make them into a delicious juice - Scuba is awesome!

Pop - I hope you're having a great day - it's your birthday and you're giving us presents! I wish I could give you a big hug!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Ok this was a great contest both poison and conspiracy battled right to the end in fact up until 3 days ago there was a 15 dollar lead for pchela unbelievable lol but it has grown to an even larger number making poison the clear winner!!! you did it AGAIN!! you Congratulations!!:laugh::banana::banana::party::rickroll::rickroll:

Looks to me like she kicked my back side! Congratulations pchela! Now I can buy my wife some poison (Pchela's Poison).

And a Happy Birthday to you P0P!

From a $15 lead to $250 in three days--and you called your flavour "Conspiracy" :lol:

And on a compleatly related note, in trying to see who was in the lead on the site I noticed that the Five Layer has displaced Butterfly Bait as the top-selling non-tobacco flavour (at least semi-) permanently--it looks like either the minions couldn't figure out which flavour was in the current contest and just bought out everything with pchela's name in it or someone got tired of fixing the numbers to make BB look like it was selling more... ;)

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
I swear I have no clue how that happened! I have not pushed Poison at all except for the link in my sig. I think I may have had a slight edge because 5 Layer is already known... or maybe people just thought they were ordering 5 Layer?

But the displacement of Butterfly Bait is all part of my master plan. Mwahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread