CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

CONTEST IS CLOSED
But feel free to enjoy the music and chat!!!!!

I'm keeping it simple.....for a change! Here be the rulez:

Post your favorite ANTI love song

Chat it up.....I don't care. When it's time to draw the winners I will make a list of the entry posts and draw randomly. ONE.....1....entry per person
PLEASE include the words....."this is my entry" and post a YouTube or other link to your fav anti love song.
DO NOT.....DO....NOT....POST songs that are not entries....I'm easily confused.

Anyone can play.....anyone can win.....even spacekitty! Do what you want with the kit....but it makes sense to give it to someone you care about that is still doing the evil deed
:vapor:

I'm really not sure how many kits I'm gonna give...it depends on how many entries there are. I have to keep it real......so let's say....if there is 20 or less posts I will give a kit for every 5 posts. If there is more than 20 entries...well....it depends on how many more...LOL You know how generous we are.....I won't be stingy. Here's a photo of the MiniKit.....the winner gets to pick which two cartos they want.

So I guess I'll kick things off...so to speak....with my own anti-entry. Use this as your baromiter....if it's any more profane than this...don't post it. I know....I know.....believe me.....but we don't want to get shut down before ya'll win your prizes. So here is one of my personal fav's...the baddest of the bad girls..........

FORGOT TO SAY>>>>>>WILL BE PICKING THE WINNERS SUNDAY NIGHT SO YOU GET YOUR PRIZES BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY! Every winner will also receive a box of Chocolate Conversation Hearts...how cool is that?!?!?! :)

Last edited:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
this is my entry

And it was really hard because I had other songs I wanted to post but once I reviewed the lyrics I thought "nah, that'll get me banned". I picked this one because it was on the radio when me and hubby were newly dating and being the hopeless romantics that we're not, told all our friends that this was our song.

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
this is my entry

And it was really hard because I had other songs I wanted to post but once I reviewed the lyrics I thought "nah, that'll get me banned". I picked this one because it was on the radio when me and hubby were newly dating and being the hopeless romantics that we're not, told all our friends that this was our song.

Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You - YouTube

BTW, I didn't embed the video because our friends with slower connections won't stand a chance at loading this thread with 10 embedded youtube clips on a page. Jus' sayin'.

I really :wub: you for being so considerate, Psyche. But this contest calls for videos and us slowpokes will just have to spend a little more time savoring the d/l! Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Enuff mushy.............. EDIT: TMI
BTW, good original contest, LK!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread