The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok peeps.....I'm gonna close this thread in half an hour...that's 1pm PST....4pm EST......since it's Super Bowl Sunday right? The first person the PM me a list I can use to generate the winners is an instant winner. Here is what the list must consist of:
    The user name and post# of every valid entry post in this thread in a numberated list...as in.....1,2,3,4,5....etc. Do NOT use the post number....this is a random drawing so the post number is irrelevant. All I need is each user to be assigned a unique numeral between 1 and however many entries there are.

You do not have to be entered in this particular contest to do this but if you are...and you win twice....congratulations....you get them both. If nobody takes me up on this offer then expect it to take at least a day before I draw the winners. Contrary to popular belief....I do have a life outside of SmokeStik. flickflick

besides....it's gonna take a while to listen to all the songs...LOL

oh yea...PSS.....whoever does this...be sure and give that Striker guy and entry even if he hasn't posted a song.. He's obviously confused and probably not getting enough nicotine. And spacekitty gets ONE.....1 entry....not two.....LOL

2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
  3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Nice to have you back SK....did you get your PC fixed? We need to know since there are people out there hunting of parts for you. :)

4. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    i dont know how or i would for you :facepalm:

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank YOU Psyche!!! Your an instant winner.

I have my list......there are 58 entries.....so I will draw for 5 kits. Once I have my 5 winners I will then run the numbers 1-5.....the person who wins that draw will win a Squirrel Queen Lanyard.

Gonna open the thread back up to ChitChat....But the contest is CLOSED.

6. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Sheesh... after all my hard work trying to write this, and the thread was closed when I tried to post it... :facepalm: LOL!!
    Thank goodness the 'auto save' still had it in there!!

Thanks!! It's still kinda touch and go with this old laptop I have everything running thru right now, but I get tired of sitting around doing nothing.... I have had a couple of people contact me already trying to help out, and I am waiting for a check (ha!!) that will give me a little extra $$ to get caught up on some things and hopefully be able to get the p/s for it, if that's what it needs.

And thanks for putting in an entry for me, too... :wub:
    Maybe that # will bring me Luck, because being the last entry usually isn't very good!! At least I got to post my songs... :thumb:

7. Odium

Odium Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2011
    TX
    I was in the middle but then ECF went down on me lol... Guess I was too slow after returning... No big though, was just doing it to get a free one for my dad (so he stops bugging me to give him one of my mods)

8. matador

matador Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Colorado
  9. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    Thanks Psyche! GL2ME (and I guess 4 of you alls!)

10. Odium

Odium Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2011
    TX
    I actually got 57 valid entries though... Maybe he didn't include AmandaMarie? Her video isn't showing but I think she just made a mistake so I included her! I think she put it in as image code by accident, I also do that some times when putting videos lol

Edit: He said 58 entries... My bad, thought it said 55... Guess I was two off!

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    1.Psyche Post #2
    2.matadorx Post #3
    3.kstraub7707 Post #4
    4.isbnbook Post #6
    5.Odium Post #8
    6.DixieDewire Post #9
    7.Uncle Post #10
    8.Vchick Post #12
    9.reddhot54 Post #13
    10.thehangdude Post #14
    11.Loveridden Post #15
    12.MrsDash Post #16
    13.Karen171 Post #18
    14.GLRogerss Post #19-
    15.LadyVaper Post Post #21
    16.dmdonald2 Post Post #22
    17.Sdh Post #23
    18.MastiffMike Post #24
    19.trio1980 Post #25
    20.miller552 Post #27
    21.AmandaMarie Post #28-Hers doesn't show but there's a link to No Doubt”Don't Speak” in the post when you hit reply
    22.GRATI Post #29
    23.Striker911 Post #31
    24.hairball Post #32
    25.Kevin littell Post #33
    26.Paislia Post #34
    27.kelleymcm Post #35
    28.Starlight682 Post #36
    29.440BB Post #37
    30.Prism Post #38
    31.CES Post #40
    32.MattC44 Post #41
    33.RippleInStillWater Post #43
    34.xxDeeZeexx Post #44
    35.Mediaguy Post #45
    36.pwyll Post #48
    37.sandybeach Post #49
    38.warlike36 Post #51
    39.okcodemonkey Post #52
    40.IThrenodyI Post #53
    41.Ravens Rose Post #54
    42.krazynavybiker Post #55
    43.CalamityJan Post #56
    44.Agorizer Post #58
    45.chimney55 Post #59
    46.maddogg Post #60
    47.Mom2fiveboys Post #61
    48.expat Post #62
    49.36tinybells Post #63
    50.zerominusone Post #64
    51.woody55 Post #65
    52.tofucute Post #66
    53.Penru Post #67
    54.TJVJR Post #68
    55.EveThePirate Post #69
    56.charady Post #70
    57.tiburonfirst Post #73
    58.spacekitty Post #79
    59.Odium

There are now 59 entries....I gave Odium a break because he/she tried and did also send me a list even if it was wrong. :) Going to draw the numbers now.....I'm not going to take screen shots...there is too darn many and I've been working all day......if anyone has a problem with that.....I'll do it over...take screen shots....and remove you from the list....LOL...oh yea...the lanyard....if you have already won or been given one and your number comes up....I will draw again....it's only fair. Ok I lied....here's the screenshot....I don't want to get in trouble with the powers that be...LOL. The last one.....#2 means that the winner with #53 wins the lanyard. You may go here and pick any one of these that you like.

[​IMG]

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!! That was fun....but in all seriousness.....here is my song for you all. If you hate Valentines Day....try something different this year....try radical love.....bake cookies with your kids and take them to the lonely old lady down the street........stop and look a homeless person in the eye and talk to him.......instead of buying that $10 Latte' take a friendless person out for coffee. Everyday you ignore people who are broken.....look them in the eye and smile. You will be amazed.

<font size="3"><font color="#B22222">

12. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    Amanda was included because she has a link in there when you hit reply that goes to No Doubt "Don't Speak." (good song too, BTW)

SK, sorry sweetie but you're entered with the one you posted, I skipped LK's entry for you.

Psst...Odium... LK is a she:)

13. CalamityJan

CalamityJan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    TX
    Good on ya, Psyche! I got to the first 25 then the phone rang and I couldn't type and talk... dang kids anyway!!!

14. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    :facepalm: odium is now on the list twice :laugh: #5 and #59

15. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    I made the family wait for dinner till I was done typing. :D

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    It's ok.....odium didnt win anyway......LOL Winners....PM me your choice of cartos....go to SmokeStik.com and open an account so I have your shipping info and can import into my mailing program. When you PM me tell me your REAL name please along with your avatar name. Congrats to all the winners!

17. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    congratz to the winners!

18. matador

matador Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Colorado
    wait... who won?

19. CalamityJan

CalamityJan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    TX
    You did! Congratz.........

20. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Right Over Here
    Why on earth am I as pleased with my # being 63 as if I won? Funny mood today! It was a fun contest! Thanks for having it and you are right about "seeing" everyone and I would NEVER spent $10 on a coffee. I make a thermos so I can have good coffee for cheap all day and give $ to the animal rescues! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.