CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Maybe Psyche will .....wait a minute...what are you whining about????? Didnt you just win a SmokeStik contest???? A Halligan kit if I recall???? Or was it the Holiday kit? hahahahah you people....geez

OMG....I can't ever do this right can I? I thought I explained it in the winning post....yes #2 means that the second number I drew won the lanyard. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

CJ.....are you high????? spacekitty???? where do you see that?

#1 Psyche
#53 Penru Post #67
#55.EveThePirate Post #69
#28.Starlight682 Post #36
#25.Kevin littell Post #33

And Penru also won a Squirrel Queen Lanyard

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Congratz to you double time, Psyche!
And looks like Matt, Penru, SpaceKitty (yea,) Starlight, and Kevin.

Great winnings all! Thanks to SmokeStik and LK!

Matt, ^^^ look up at LK's post.

that doesn't look right??????

edit - all straightened out by the squirrel :D

Last edited:

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Maybe Psyche will .....wait a minute...what are you whining about????? Didnt you just win a SmokeStik contest???? A Halligan kit if I recall???? Or was it the Holiday kit? hahahahah you people....geez

OMG....I can't ever do this right can I? I thought I explained it in the winning post....yes #2 means that the second number I drew won the lanyard. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Nah, it's clear enough... We just dumb ;)

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado

Im not whining :) I was just confused about the misinformation. I did win a holiday kit a while back, I gave it to my mom. :)

Thanks for the contest LoriKay :D

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX

CJ.....are you high????? spacekitty???? where do you see that?

#1 Psyche
#53 Penru Post #67
#55.EveThePirate Post #69
#28.Starlight682 Post #36
#25.Kevin littell Post #33

And Penru also won a Squirrel Queen Lanyard

I wasn't but am gonna go take care of that right now!!! Tape my fingers quiet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread