[Contest] Enter to become the first tester the newest Delta kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

vaporesso comes back again, this time on behalf of our another brand Revenant vape!

Revenant Vape is the sister brand of vaporesso and Renova. It's a premium brand that makes things for advanced users. And the Delta kit is a collaboration with T.V.L as a Squonker!

upload_2018-11-16_17-48-38.png

We are now calling some advanced vapers to help test this first squonker kit from us and give us some feedback!

Just comment your thoughts about this Delta kit and we will choose one lucky winner on Nov 21 to be the tester of this product!

Here are some highlight features:

1. Single battery which adapt to 3 different types of batteries

2. Updated Omni board 4.0 with 0.001s Insta Firing speed

3. Super Player mode which supports 0.03-5ohm RDA tanks

4. Push to squonk, you don't even need to squeeze the bottle

5. Press to fill the 6.5ml liquid bottle, no need to take the bottle out

6. Reload RDA tank with composite Heating Materials, minimizes Leaking

7. Self-Lock Mechanism to hold the e-juice, significantly reduces leakage

Detail here

upload_2018-11-16_17-51-6.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-51-35.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-52-6.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-52-24.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-52-43.png

upload_2018-11-16_17-53-2.png

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
I really like! The delta kit looks fantastic! The shape, colors, constructive, everything is perfectly thought out! I really like the design. The design is modern, bright display. I am sure that in the hand it is perfect. Refueling is the same in ZERO I am delighted! This is the best squonker I can imagine! I will be happy to become its owner!

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I really like! The delta kit looks fantastic! The shape, colors, constructive, everything is perfectly thought out! I really like the design. The design is modern, bright display. I am sure that in the hand it is perfect. Refueling is the same in ZERO I am delighted! This is the best squonker I can imagine! I will be happy to become its owner!
Sorry. just want to confirm if you can see the photos we post, cause I cant see it from my side:(

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
1. Single battery which adapt to 3 different types of batteries. I love the fact that you're not stuck with just one battery type.

2. Updated Omni board 4.0 with 0.001s Insta Firing speed. The firing speed is amazing. I would love to try it out.

3. Super Player mode which supports 0.03-5ohmRDA tanks. .03 ohms? That I have to see for myself.

4. Push to squonk, you don't even need to squeeze the bottle. That's a great innovation and I wonder why no one thought of it before this. Pushing a button to squonk will make it much easier.

5. Press to fill the 6.5ml liquid bottle, no need to take the bottle out. If you don't have to take the bottle out to fill it there's less chance of spilling liquid everywhere. Great idea!

6. Reload RDA tank with composite Heating Materials, minimizes Leaking. Anything that minimizes leaking is a plus in my book. I love squonk boxes but I don't like the leaks.

7. Self-Lock Mechanism to hold the e-juice, significantly reduces leakage. Self lock mechanism is another great Innovative design. Why was just never in used before this?

I have experience with both reviews and squonk boxes. I would love to be a tester for this new Delta kit. It has so much to offer. My hands are itching to press that button to squonk LOL

the_selector

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2018
There are a lot of interesting innovations in this device. What I don't like in squonk mods is the holes in the case and the wet filling of the bottle. Your device corrects two of my most significant flaws. It remains only to check how well these functions are implemented. The device promises to be a bestseller. Hope to win it for testing
And it looks awesome. Really nice mod

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
A squonker that can use 3 different batteries...fantastic!!!
Instant firing and down to .03 ohms...sign me up.
Push to squonk AND press to fill... Where have you been all my life ?
Composite tank... Check!
Self lock with reduced leaks...my pocket and washing machine thank you.

*Drool*. I'd love to take this baby for a few laps !

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
WOW! If this works as well as advertised, color me SUPER impressed! Love the look of this. The battery versatility is a big bonus. The entire concept is super intriguing and I want one :D The idea of the press to fill and self lock, really love that! Okay...win one or not, I'm gettin me one of these just cause the curiosity has me itchin to try it.

Alex Norg

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2017

These 3 positions cause only wild delight and applause to Your engineers. To achieve this result you need to put a lot of effort, knowledge and skills ! It is very important and wonderful that the batteries can be put different - it gives a wide choice for winding spirals.
Is that true ? You did this ? How ?????? Is that something from the world of fiction. It's hard to believe, but if it's true, you'll be the undisputed leader in the squonk segment.
The volume is not very large, but if you do not pull out the bottle (as you write), then I'm willing to sacrifice it.
Also interesting, but will this tank taste good and will I use it ?
Without a test it's hard to say.
Great, but....Over time, there is wear and how will it go farther ? The liquid will always find a way out

Reactions: Partizanga

VLMC4LFE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi ECF fans,

Vaporesso comes back again, this time on behalf of our another brand Revenant Vape!

Revenant Vape is the sister brand of Vaporesso and Renova. It's a premium brand that makes things for advanced users. And the Delta kit is a collaboration with T.V.L as a Squonker!

View attachment 780371

We are now calling some advanced vapers to help test this first squonker kit from us and give us some feedback!

Just comment your thoughts about this Delta kit and we will choose one lucky winner on Nov 21 to be the tester of this product!

Here are some highlight features:

Detail here

View attachment 780373

View attachment 780375

View attachment 780377

View attachment 780379

View attachment 780381

View attachment 780383

First off, props to Vaporesso on the omni board(love it) and to Revenant for bringing this new Delta Kit to the vaping/squonk world. I like the overall look of the kit in itself very sleek and stylish, looks really solid and pretty well proportioned when it comes to being portable. Now the push to squonk/fill options sound awesome, not having to take that bottle out to refill is a huge plus/conveience for anyone looking at this device. Also to have options on any device is great, especially the 3 batterey options with the Delta Kit is really cool, you can make your selection on what battereys to use depending on the build you have in the RDA (single/dual coil build). My wife runs a 20700 single batterey in her Vaporesso Armour Pro and loves it! Any device that minimizes leaking is great, and the 6.5ml squonk bottle gives you the plus of being able to go for awhile without having to refill so frequentley. All in all the DELTA kit looks like a awesome inovative top quality product especially coming from Revenant/Vaporesso excellent product's. That being said I would be exstatic to try this new DELTA KIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread