[Contest] Enter to become the first tester the newest Delta kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I think it is innovative. It is thinking outside the box (mod) that drives the industry forward. It also shows how vaporesso and its affiliates are willing to try something new and bold and not rely on some old antiquated design which we all know can be improved upon. I’d be more than happy to test given the opportunity.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Winner's Time

Thanks so much for all your participation and so glad that you like the Delta kit. The luckiest winner of this tester event goes to

@TrollDragon

You will be the very first winner of the Delta kit, kindly contact us and we will look forward to your detailed feedback of this product!

For those who didn't win, please don't get down, kindly submit your information on our website here to apply our Power User Program.

Thanks again!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Yes because i cant understand principle of choice. Is it necessary to discuss my X?

It’s simple - @TrollDragon won. Whether his name was picked out of a hat or he was chosen because his profile pic is cuter than yours is irrelevant. It’s Vaporesso’s choice and whether we like it or not, we have to accept it. But will say, spamming the X button may just hinder your chances at winning an opportunity to test future products.

• Agree
Reactions: TrollDragon

the_selector

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2018
But will say, spamming the X button may just hinder your chances at winning an opportunity to test future products.
If this is a prize draw in which everyone is allowed to participate, it is good to know the rules of participation. I thought we'd find out the rules when the final result will be announced. I'ts not a problem I didn't win. If you think so, you don't understand my position. And I don't care how will affect my score for further draws...

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
If this is a prize draw in which everyone is allowed to participate, it is good to know the rules of participation. I thought we'd find out the rules when the final result will be announced. I'ts not a problem I didn't win. If you think so, you don't understand my position. And I don't care how will affect my score for further draws...
The rules were very clearly shown in the opening post.

"Just comment your thoughts about this Delta kit and we will choose one lucky winner on Nov 21 to be the tester of this product!"

Couldn't get any easier than that, sorry that you expected to win but didn't...

Reactions: bigbob2322

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Thanks!
The Delta looks like it will be a great regulated squonk kit, looking forward to testing it.

Vaporesso has a great reputation for their well built products. They are also known for listening and acknowledging customer feedback and when possible, making changes to improve. A value many companies lack.

As for my above comments – Vendors/manufactures are not obligated to give anything away. Those that choose to do so, do it out of appreciation for their customers. Another value that many companies lack. Despite I was not chosen for this particular product, I have great appreciation that I was given the opportunity to be selected. Fail to see how someone can disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread