Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
VaporKings.com would like to announce that we will be holding a contest.

Anyone over 18 is eligible to win - you must have an email address to enter

1st prize is a limited edition solid brass GG Grant (top in picture)
2nd prize is a hand machined solid brass GG Slim (bottom in picture)
3rd prize is a $75 gift certificate redeemable at VaporKings.com

To enter:

Send an email to contest@vaporkings.com

In the email please send us your first and last name, city/state and phone number. Your information will not be given away, sold, leased or rented to anyone for any purpose. We will not use your information for our own marketing either.

You will receive an automated reply to your email. The email will be blank but this is your entry confirmation. Allow 30-40 minutes for your confirmation to be sent to you. Please do not reply to this confirmation email. Incomplete entries will not be eligible to win!

Your entry must be received by our system by April 1st, 11:59PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE

Please do not wait until the last minute and then complain if there are internet delays/outages and we receive your entry after the cut off.

We WILL post your first name and city/state in this public forum if you are selected as a winner. If this is NOT OK, then don't enter.

DUPLICATE ENTRIES WILL BE DELETED - ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!

On April 4th we will draw three names for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place respectively. We will contact you by email if you have won. We will also post in this thread your first name and city/state. If this is a problem then please don't enter.

We will ship the prizes for free within the United States. Winners outside of the United States are responsible for all shipping costs or import duty fees. We are not responsible for lost items.

I have tried to cover everything here. If I have left anything out I reserve the right to change the rules, add to them or cancel this contest at any time for any reason.

If the 2nd place winner would like the GG Slim to be polished to a brilliant shine I will do this for free at their request.

Thanks
Rob & Michelle

Attachments

• gg-contest2.jpg
    gg-contest2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I just sent an email and got a response saying it was undeliverable, i cut and pasted the email address from the thread

I sent mine once when copying and pasting the email address from this thread and mine also came back with an undeliverable notice.

I copied and pasted the email address out of that notice and resent my submission and it seems to have gone through. I'll have to wait and see if I get a confirmation email.

(edit: received confirmation email already so the second one went through fine)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread