Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Congratulations! Because you've made it this far, you are invited to participate in the 2012 Veteran Contest!!!

Copy the URL of your Welcome Thread and paste it in the Veteran 2012 Contest Submission.

You may also enter MINI CONTESTS to be eligible for yet another entry (entries) into the Veteran Contest!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

balloonsanimatedgif.gif

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
We can edit and refine this as needed...but welcome thread starters can add it for any threads they start.

even if we discuss options below, let's make sure the first post is edited to reflect the consensus, so that all anyone needs to to is grab that post :)

(thanks Tibs)

ETA: I'll add the post to all of today's (7-20-12) threads, and it's up to the thread starter to add the contest entry info after this :)

Last edited:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Congratulations! Because you've made it this far, you are invited to participate in the 2012 Veteran Contest!!!

Copy the URL of your Welcome Thread and paste it in the Veteran 2012 Contest Submission.

You may also enter MINI CONTESTS to be eligible for yet another entry (entries) into the Veteran Contest!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

balloonsanimatedgif.gif

no, atty - that's waiting for them in their welcome thread when they get there - it used to be posted by jj in each thread .....

OK, but the way this one is worded... it sounds like they qualify (even if they didn't)......

I know "invited to participate" isn't exactly the same as "qualified to participate".....but... it sounds like it. So caution..... for grand prize....since they can't even see the welcome thread contest until after they turn.

Maybe a reference to "montly" vs "Grand Prize?". IDK.

Maybe jj's text explains it. It's just... hard to explain to em.

Just :2c:

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
It only gets posted in officially started threads, the ones that make them eligible for the monthly drawings. That's the only eligibility we're certain of right now. Some of those people will go on to be eligible for the grand prize drawing...but there's no need to explain it in the post.

I have no intention of talking about the grand prize drawing. Unless we hear back differently it'll be up to j0ker. The official contest thread says there is a bonus drawing, but the eligibility isn't defined.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thanks Atty.

it's short and sweet. Of course, Katya was the person who extracted the text from teh oringal post. My contribution was the baloons (though i do admit they are quite wonderful)

Except for making sure the post is in all welcome threads we can all be out of the contest business :)

you wish! somehow those threads gotta be marked, and it needs to happen before the next drawing. i wonder if j0ker is on the road............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread