***CONTEST**** FREE SmokeStik ULTRA (eGo style) complete kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
CLOSED.....SEE NEW THREAD FOR CURRENT CONTEST 9/29/14

Hi folks.....well now that all the testing is done and the product is available for sale it's time to give a few away and let you all find out just how great they are. :)

It's been a long time since I have run a contest but those of you that remember know that I suck at this....hehe.....so I hope this works.:facepalm: What we are doing is a treasure hunt. Somewhere in a certain SmokeStik forum thread I will hide a word.....at a predetermined time I will come back here and tell you exactly which thread and what the word is. The first person to find the word wins that round. There is only ONE way to win....and that is by posting in this thread the number of the post you found the word in and a copy of the sentence the word is in. Post...."I found it".....or "I win!!!"....or anything else will not count and you will have ruined that round of the contest and everyone will boo at you. ;) :ohmy:

So....TOMORROW....SUNDAY 9/21/2014 at 12noon PST....thats 3pm for EST I will tell you what your looking for. I'll be doing this EVERY WEEK for as long as I can get away with it. ...lol

oh doe!! what do you win? Right....A SmokeStik ULTRA complete kit in your choice of color, along with a 3pack of extra coils.

In the mean time feel free to take up space and occupy yourselves by posting squirrel pictures. :) Cya tomorrow!!!!

SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette (eCig) | The Alternative to Smoking

Ultra-Kit-Silver-L__80295_zoom.png

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
That would be great redhot..thank you!!!!

Just a reminder...(spacekitty)....if you have already won one of these kits...or been given a kit...please don't enter the contest. The hope is to get these out to as many different people as possible.

Maybe my timing was off.....can I get some feedback on when you would like me to run it this week? Tonight?

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
That would be great redhot..thank you!!!!

Just a reminder...(spacekitty)....if you have already won one of these kits...or been given a kit...please don't enter the contest. The hope is to get these out to as many different people as possible.

Maybe my timing was off.....can I get some feedback on when you would like me to run it this week? Tonight?

How about making it a weekend long contest so more people have a chance to see it and enter? You could also do some sort of drawing at the end so more people can get in with a chance to win?

Just some thoughts ... I will help spread the word :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread