The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

***CONTEST**** FREE SmokeStik ULTRA (eGo style) complete kit!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    CLOSED.....SEE NEW THREAD FOR CURRENT CONTEST 9/29/14

Hi folks.....well now that all the testing is done and the product is available for sale it's time to give a few away and let you all find out just how great they are. :)

It's been a long time since I have run a contest but those of you that remember know that I suck at this....hehe.....so I hope this works.:facepalm: What we are doing is a treasure hunt. Somewhere in a certain SmokeStik forum thread I will hide a word.....at a predetermined time I will come back here and tell you exactly which thread and what the word is. The first person to find the word wins that round. There is only ONE way to win....and that is by posting in this thread the number of the post you found the word in and a copy of the sentence the word is in. Post...."I found it".....or "I win!!!"....or anything else will not count and you will have ruined that round of the contest and everyone will boo at you. ;) :ohmy:

So....TOMORROW....SUNDAY 9/21/2014 at 12noon PST....thats 3pm for EST I will tell you what your looking for. I'll be doing this EVERY WEEK for as long as I can get away with it. ...lol

oh doe!! what do you win? Right....A SmokeStik ULTRA complete kit in your choice of color, along with a 3pack of extra coils.

In the mean time feel free to take up space and occupy yourselves by posting squirrel pictures. :) Cya tomorrow!!!!

SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette (eCig) | The Alternative to Smoking

[​IMG]

2. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    LK, nice to see that SS is making this battery!

mtv squirrel.jpg

3. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    cool!! i love your contests have played a few!!

[​IMG]

4. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    bump for a great Lady!

[​IMG]

5. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

(I'm not fooling anyone, am I...)

6. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok it's all ready to go and I have a screen shot with a time stamp.....I had to change it once because I couldn't fit it all in the screen shot...but it doesn't look like there is much action here so I doubt anyone even noticed. ;)

9. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    read the thread 4 times ugggg still cant find it gonna go back an read again:facepalm:

10. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

post #178

"I know that the main competitor is the EVOD squirrel, but had to include the others too, the KangerTech ll mini is still a $16 tank on some sites, though overpriced at that number & I didn't pay that price for it."

11. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    thats what i get lol:laugh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::vapor:

12. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well we have a winner......congrats Dave!!!. Maybe next week we will get some new people that were not beta testers and don't already have ULTRA gear. ;) :facepalm: Is there someplace else I could be posting this or could you guys help spread the word??

ecfwinningpost.jpg

14. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    i can post it in the contest thread for you when u start the next one if u wish

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    That would be great redhot..thank you!!!!

Just a reminder...(spacekitty)....if you have already won one of these kits...or been given a kit...please don't enter the contest. The hope is to get these out to as many different people as possible.

Maybe my timing was off.....can I get some feedback on when you would like me to run it this week? Tonight?

16. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    weekends r a good time:toast:

17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok...well....I'm not seeing any interest at all other than from the beta testers so I don't know....I guess I'll wait and see if there is any interest tomorrow.

18. R1Barlow

R1Barlow Senior Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Tampa, FL
    I was not a beta tester and have no knowledge of the item you are giving away. I just started Vaping the 1st of Sep and was off cigarettes on the 5th of this month.

19. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    How about making it a weekend long contest so more people have a chance to see it and enter? You could also do some sort of drawing at the end so more people can get in with a chance to win?

Just some thoughts ... I will help spread the word :)

20. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    Weekend long contest is always a good thing. Gives more people a chance to enter :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.