CONTEST!! GIVEAWAY!! What do YOU want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor4Life has been your smarter way to smoke for years now.
We've helped countless people transition from cigarette smoking to vaping with products that replicate the taste and feel of cigarettes.

Now, we're expanding our line to give you more of what you want for your vaping collection.

But first, we need to know: WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO CARRY?

1. Check out our redesigned website: www.vapor4life.com
2. Respond to this thread and tell us what you want us to carry!
3. Keep an eye to see if your post was randomly chosen to WIN A PRIZE.

The :lol:prize:lol: is YOUR CHOICE OF:
* The Vapor Zeus V-Kit: A limited-edition Vapor Zeus with a sleek chrome-colored carrying case.
OR
* The E-Cigar King Kit: A pre-filled cigar-style e-cig that imitates the rich flavor of a cigar without the lingering smell. Choose from a 900 or 1300 mah battery.
This kit includes a wall adapter and a car charger for vaping on the go.
Three cigar flavors, Madura, Ligero and Cuban, give you the most accurate cigar flavor out there.

Keep your prize for yourself, or gift it to a smoker looking to start vaping!

The contest ends Friday at 7 PM, so keep the comments rolling in.

Love and Hugs and Big Vape Clouds:wub:,
--LadyVapentine

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wow. the new website looks great, LadyVapentine! I love the graphics, and you can clearly see each mod and the popup menu has just the right amount of information. The layout of the e-juice collection is very easy to navigate as well. This is a very nice upgrade from the previous site!!

Are you looking to market to vapers who are ready to take the next step after they quit smoking? If so, adding some higher mAh mods would be a good addition. Maybe a couple of box mods as well, and a couple of different tanks. If you really want to branch out, you could offer a couple of mechs as well, as they seem to be making a bit of a comeback as of late.

If you REALLY want to go nuts, add some DIY supplies! Maybe some custom flavors, PG and VG, nic base... It really depends on where the company wants to go at this point.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The new site looks great. I also think that having some "next step" mods would be great. You have some beautiful colored batteries, would love to see them with some bigger tanks that match. A DIY section with extra wicks and rebuilding supplies would be great to see, and I also agree with being able to customize. Especially when starting out, being able to get everything from one vendor is a bonus.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I haven't visited your site in ages. I was surprised that there isn't any search functions, I missed the shop section 3 times as it's at the bottom of the page. For a first timer it looks like you only have the items on the opening page.

Would also like to see some type of a mid size mod for those who are looking for the next step type of vaping.

Thank you for the contest!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Wow. the new website looks great, LadyVapentine! I love the graphics, and you can clearly see each mod and the popup menu has just the right amount of information. The layout of the e-juice collection is very easy to navigate as well. This is a very nice upgrade from the previous site!!

Are you looking to market to vapers who are ready to take the next step after they quit smoking? If so, adding some higher mAh mods would be a good addition. Maybe a couple of box mods as well, and a couple of different tanks. If you really want to branch out, you could offer a couple of mechs as well, as they seem to be making a bit of a comeback as of late.

If you REALLY want to go nuts, add some DIY supplies! Maybe some custom flavors, PG and VG, nic base... It really depends on where the company wants to go at this point.
Thanks for the response, cooladdict!

We're glad you like the site!

I'll pass along all your suggestions to the team :thumbs:

Have a Vape Day!!

Reactions: cooladdict

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Stickers, skins, and cases.

I like to customize :D
Awesome, coolloser, I would really love to customize my stuff too, but I don't think they we'll let me put my dog on everything. She *would* be a good spokesdog.

Thanks,

Lisa

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Awesome, coolloser, I would really love to customize my stuff too, but I don't think they we'll let me put my dog on everything. She *would* be a good spokesdog.

Thanks,

Lisa
They should!! I have a spokesdog!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
The new site looks great. I also think that having some "next step" mods would be great. You have some beautiful colored batteries, would love to see them with some bigger tanks that match. A DIY section with extra wicks and rebuilding supplies would be great to see, and I also agree with being able to customize. Especially when starting out, being able to get everything from one vendor is a bonus.
Awesom, redrebel821! These are all really great tips!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
VW devices with 510 and higher Mah batteries. Your Vapor Zeus is what got me to quit cigarettes 16 months ago, now trying to get my wife to quit.:vapor:
Thanks for sharing, bigbob2322. The Vapor Zeus got me to quit too!

I'll pass your feedback along. We want to give all of you more of what you want and need!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Just took a tour around the site and I have to say it looks really nice!

What I would love to see you guys carry is a wider selection of tanks...
Thanks, anjelvape77. I'm really glad you're digging the new site!

We're getting a lot of requests for tanks, so I'll make sure that's at the top of the list.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I haven't visited your site in ages. I was surprised that there isn't any search functions, I missed the shop section 3 times as it's at the bottom of the page. For a first timer it looks like you only have the items on the opening page.

Would also like to see some type of a mid size mod for those who are looking for the next step type of vaping.

Thank you for the contest!
Vchick, thanks for checking out the site. We're still tweaking a few things, and I mentioned the search section, so we'll see if we can make that more visible.

Thanks too for the suggestions. I'll send those directly to the product team :)

Reactions: cooladdict

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
12/9
Neat site. I like the graphics. You seem to have a good selection of juices, but in terms of mods/kits, it's beginners only. If, indeed, you want to attract lifers (long-term vapers, as in Vapor4Life), then you need some bigger mods, bigger tanks, and some accessories for those who build/modify on their own. I have only been a vaper for six months, but have already moved way beyond these beginner kits. My sister, however, is just starting out and I would like to PIF her that Vapor Zeus V-kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread