The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CONTEST: Guess the birth-date

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pamdane

Pamdane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    Thanks Uncle. Would be nice to see this little one share it ;)

2. WyattZ

WyattZ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2011
    Minocqua, Wisconsin
    October 28th - 10:16 P.M. It's a girl, and she's cute.

3. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Well, of course she would be. Name one parent that says they have an ugly baby. ;)

Your avatar needs to be a tee shirt, BTW.

(STILL no babby)

4. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. Pamdane

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    Hey Uncle, if she goes another 24 hours, and no more Hail Mary's are added, you should at least place. :)

6. PVPuff&Stuff

All fun and games until you hear the window break at the back of the house...

;)

7. Pamdane

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    LOL. I dont worry about that. Somebody breaks my window, and they got a great dane in their face! All is said in jest. I love contests and would never INTENTIONALLY cause hurt feelings, or hurt toes :)

Besides, if it goes another 24 hours I'm out of the running ;)
    Then it would look bad to comment. I'm kinda in a limbo right now. Most folks know I have a pretty good, kinda warped, sense of humor.

8. Pamdane

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    I have a question: as it stands, there are only 6 guesses left. Do we all win, or wait til the little one makes an appearance as a boy or girl for double jeopardy?
    I sooo wish it had come on my b-day. Oh well, what will be, will be :)

9. PVPuff&Stuff

Only 6 left?

There's still no baby and I haven't really closed the contest....which I know is making Space Kitty's teeth itch. At this point, damage control is inevitable I suppose.

Ok, so we'll make some final changes and set a closing date for entries.

The contest closes tomorrow, October 26th at noon Pacific time. Winners will be determined from entries submitted before that time.

.......and....

In order to put a nice healthy glow over this thing, we're going to increase the number of prizes a bit. There will be 10 winners in total. The first 9 will be the ones that guess the closest to the delivery date. The 10th wild card will be announced after the contest closes.

So, we're tripling the original prizes and adding a wild card. Now that's some damage control. ;)

10. Pamdane

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    Now that's a proud uncle! And your not even there yet!

11. PVPuff&Stuff

I see how easy it is to teach my nephew a simple trick. Instead of playing with a toy car like a car, turn it upside down and spin it like a top. Now he's spinning cars, and I think it drives my brother nuts. Just relishing the idea of being able to attack lil' bro from two sides at once....:)

12. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    SHHHHH!!!! dont make him rethink it!!! Even though Im out of the running now, let him keep bumping the numbers up!

hehe. Brotherly love! All I could get my niece to do was to go give her daddy a fart! :lol:

13. ironslave

ironslave Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Omaha
    Wait does this mean the contestants get a 2nd entry? I sleep all day so if yes here goes nothing cause I don't wanna miss out.

Girl 28 oct at 1:43 am

14. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

That was already cleared up a while ago - Nope . . . Not Fair . . . especially to other contestants . . .

The only thing happening is the prize pool has increased . . . :)

A "Big" Brother is playing havic on and causing so much trouble for a "younger" Brother and his Wife . . . :D (BTW: SO WRONG ! ! ! just wait "pay-backs" do eventually happen - Just to let you know. ;))

And a sweet fun loving (although "warped sense of humor" which IMO is actually as demented as mine) did not get her birthday present . . . ;)

But NO second Entry ! ! !

15. PVPuff&Stuff

:)

Ok, so we've closed entries to the contest and made a couple changes along the way. It's been fun and there will be a few winners collecting (hopefully) soon.

For the prizes we're going to give out 9 coupon codes to the 9 closest guesses. The wild card is going to be the one guess furthest away from the birthdate.

All the prizes will be a $25 code. If a winner also guesses the correct sex, we double that prize to $50

Thank you to everyone that felt like playing along, good luck! We'll all wish mom and pop the best of luck as well....can't wait to see my new nephew. Yes, it's a boy....so all the people that guessed the correct sex are in the running for a doubled prize.

(I'll get a list of all the entries up in a bit)

16. ironslave

ironslave Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Omaha
    ah ok :D lol thanks for clearing that up.

17. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Have we added a second guess chance yet??

18. musiceqlslife21

musiceqlslife21 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Maryland
  19. CalamityJan

CalamityJan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    TX
    :singsong: no, no nonono, no, no, no nonono :singsong: J/K My date was an extreme longshot... no do-overs until that passes!

20. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know I know.....wow...Tee Hee Hee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.