Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
LOL. I dont worry about that. Somebody breaks my window, and they got a great dane in their face! All is said in jest. I love contests and would never INTENTIONALLY cause hurt feelings, or hurt toes :)

Besides, if it goes another 24 hours I'm out of the running ;)
Then it would look bad to comment. I'm kinda in a limbo right now. Most folks know I have a pretty good, kinda warped, sense of humor.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Only 6 left?

There's still no baby and I haven't really closed the contest....which I know is making Space Kitty's teeth itch. At this point, damage control is inevitable I suppose.

Ok, so we'll make some final changes and set a closing date for entries.

The contest closes tomorrow, October 26th at noon Pacific time. Winners will be determined from entries submitted before that time.

.......and....

In order to put a nice healthy glow over this thing, we're going to increase the number of prizes a bit. There will be 10 winners in total. The first 9 will be the ones that guess the closest to the delivery date. The 10th wild card will be announced after the contest closes.

So, we're tripling the original prizes and adding a wild card. Now that's some damage control. ;)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I see how easy it is to teach my nephew a simple trick. Instead of playing with a toy car like a car, turn it upside down and spin it like a top. Now he's spinning cars, and I think it drives my brother nuts. Just relishing the idea of being able to attack lil' bro from two sides at once....:)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Now that's a proud uncle! And your not even there yet!
SHHHHH!!!! dont make him rethink it!!! Even though Im out of the running now, let him keep bumping the numbers up!

I see how easy it is to teach my nephew a simple trick. Instead of playing with a toy car like a car, turn it upside down and spin it like a top. Now he's spinning cars, and I think it drives my brother nuts. Just relishing the idea of being able to attack lil' bro from two sides at once....:)

hehe. Brotherly love! All I could get my niece to do was to go give her daddy a fart! :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Wait does this mean the contestants get a 2nd entry? I sleep all day so if yes here goes nothing cause I don't wanna miss out.

Girl 28 oct at 1:43 am

That was already cleared up a while ago - Nope . . . Not Fair . . . especially to other contestants . . .

The only thing happening is the prize pool has increased . . . :)

A "Big" Brother is playing havic on and causing so much trouble for a "younger" Brother and his Wife . . . :D (BTW: SO WRONG ! ! ! just wait "pay-backs" do eventually happen - Just to let you know. ;))

And a sweet fun loving (although "warped sense of humor" which IMO is actually as demented as mine) did not get her birthday present . . . ;)

But NO second Entry ! ! !

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
:)

Ok, so we've closed entries to the contest and made a couple changes along the way. It's been fun and there will be a few winners collecting (hopefully) soon.

For the prizes we're going to give out 9 coupon codes to the 9 closest guesses. The wild card is going to be the one guess furthest away from the birthdate.

All the prizes will be a $25 code. If a winner also guesses the correct sex, we double that prize to $50

Thank you to everyone that felt like playing along, good luck! We'll all wish mom and pop the best of luck as well....can't wait to see my new nephew. Yes, it's a boy....so all the people that guessed the correct sex are in the running for a doubled prize.

(I'll get a list of all the entries up in a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread