Contest hosted by DarthVapers! Your chance to win FREE E-Liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
DVlogo2.jpg
It's time for a contest!

2 ways to enter:
1.) Simply "Like" our Facebook fan page HERE and reply to this thread!
2.) Reply to this thread why you love DarthVapers or our juice!

It's easy!

How the winners will be chosen:
1st place will go to the best testament of why you love DarthVapers/our Juice
2nd place will be chosen with a random number generator by post #

What will you win? Juice of course!

1st place winner will receive a FREE 60ML bottle of E-Liquid
2nd place will win their choice of a 5 pack sampler OR a 30ML bottle

When will the winner/s be chosen?

When this thread count reaches 75 replies!

US Residents only
Must be of legal smoking age in the state you reside to enter

Last edited:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thank you DarthVapers for this wonderful contest!
Liked, bookmarked and signed up for the newsletter. :)

I love that you have so many flavors to choose from :)
Even though I haven't tried your juices YET!
I love the fact that it is Handcrafted in USA and that it is made with all safe ingredients and no sweeteners :)

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
I've not tried DarthVapers' juice yet, but I'm loving the thought of cherry cola chill! Cherry cola is one of my current favorite vapes (along with root beer), and I love a cooler vape already. The chill collection intrigues me!

Oh, and have to add that I love the fact that you're on the east coast. Sometimes it feels like all the juice is out west, or at least halfway!

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I love Darth Vapers because each month I can vape 120 ml worth of Florida sunshine here in Michigan. I love the juice because it is absolutely delectable! Proper words do not exist to explain the feeling I get when I fill a new cartomizer with some Darth Vapers Ghost Peachbacco, slide it in to my tank, and take that first vape...heavenly. It's like getting kissed on the taste buds by an angel. Yeah, it's THAT good.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
2) I love Darth Vapers because their website is well thought out, easy to navigate and they offer a sampler pack so you can try a variety of the juice without breaking the bank. I don't have to worry about diacetyl, or anything else that shouldn't be in my juice like preservatives, sugars, or colorings. They are upfront that they do use artificial flavorings along with natural and organic flavorings, which they pick and choose carefully to make each juice the best it can be. They have some that use their own extracted tobacco, and are up front about which juices they make contain it. And just to be on the safe side, they TEST their nicotine levels, and the nic they use is good old USA. They use glass dropper bottles, which is a big plus! All of this, and with enough flavors so you are sure to find one of your favorites, but you will want to order more to try because they have FREE shipping on orders over $40.

And I love that Darth Vapers has contests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread