CONTEST: St Pat's Day Flowers - Enter on March 12 & 13 Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
3/12/13: CONTEST!!! Happy St Patrick's Day from Ms T's!
Anyone who places an order with Ms T's on March 12th or 13th, will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a puppy shaped, St Patrick's Day A-dog-able "Lucky™" arrangement from 1-800 Flowers, which is a $49.99 value! Here are details on the prize.

One single winner with the luck of the Irish will be chosen at random from the entries. The flower arrangement will be scheduled for delivery to the shipping address we have on file for the winner on March 15, 2013 (may be later depending on location). To enter without making a purchase, send your correct name, address, email address, and phone number to mstsbakery@gmail.com, with a subject of "St Pat's Flower Contest" on March 12 and 13th. Unverifiable, undeliverable, or miskeyed address info will disqualify an entry. Orders or submissions received before March 12 or after March 13 are not eligible. Good luck!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you for having an alternate means of entry... :)

To enter without making a purchase, send your correct name, address, email address, and phone number to mstsbakery@gmail.com, with a subject of "St Pat's Flower Contest" on March 12 and 13th.

But you didn't state how many entries are allowed per person. and you could get flooded with emails... :ohmy:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
But you didn't state how many entries are allowed per person. and you could get flooded with emails... :ohmy:

Well, everyone who is eligible will have one chance. Even those who place multiple orders or flood me with emails! I'll be combining all the names into a spreadsheet, filtering so only one record per person displays. Then I will randomize the list, number it, and use a random number generator to pick the winner.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread