Contest time @ mount olympus - free sampler pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's contest time again at Mount Olympus Vapors!!! To celebrate the roll out of our new 6-Pack Samplers, we are having a contest giving some away!

- To enter the contest, go 'Like Us' on Facebook here: Welcome to Facebook

- Then come back here and post an idea for a flavor you would like to see, and (optional) a name. FOR A MINI-CONTEST: if we make your suggested flavor, we will send you a free bottle!

Our new 6-Pack Samplers is pick-your-own style, and lets you choose any 6 liquids you would like. Samples come in 5 ml bottles, for a total of 30 mls of liquid for $15.00. ECF Members can save $3 off our 6-Pack Sampler now through Sunday with discount code 'SAVE3'. You can check out the 6-Pack Sampler here: 6 Pack Sampler - Mount Olympus Vapors

OUR SALE ITEMS THIS WEEK:

Vision eGo V2 Clearomizer with Long Wicks, AKA Vision eGo Stardust, CE4, CE4 Plus
$4.99 EACH

Joyetech 510 Atomizers 2.0 ohm - $4.99 EACH

SmokTech DCT Dual Coil Tank V2 - Mount Olympus Vapors $9.99 EACH

Last edited:

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
MMMMMM, I can't remember the name of those, but they come wrapped in foil and break into wedges! Great idea!!!

Tasty Vapor already has one, Whack n Crack. (its ok, not a favorite memorable item when I think of vaping though)

Im thinking something original with some serious taste. Carmel Toffee Cappacino Twist.

Carmel, Toffee, Mocha Coffee (cap) with a touch of Butterscotch. Make sure it is sweet going down and exhaling the coffee and chocolate taste comes through. Gonna be hard to make that happen though.

Of course if you want to go sweet and well known, the Godiva Chocolate Rasberry would be a good seller. Same with Orange instead of rasberry.

Also, I have never had a single e-liquid provider pull off a good cheesecake blend. They are always 'ok' but never pull the cheese side off. Something like a turtle cheesecake would be excellent.

Lastly, remember the ice cream cones from the truck that were banana/chocolate milk tasting, I bet people would dig that as well.

Dave/Tank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread