Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This thread is hosted by The Vapor Station - www.vaporstation.com

--

Post something interesting. Every Monday we'll sort through the previous 7 days of posts and select a winner to receive a free 30ml bottle of any available flavor in any available nicotine strength! No back-to-back posts. There are no other rules. There are no limits to entries, there are no limits to how many times you can win. 1 winner every week for as long as this giveaway lasts! Simples!

All you have to do is post something, it can be anything. This giveaway is entirely subjective. Posts can be humorous, riddles, trivia, news on science/technology, whatever. Anything goes.

All I ask is that you keep the conversation as civil as possible (don't call people eggheads!) and try to keep the language at least reasonably clean so we don't offend any grumpy old men (like me).

Aaaaaand... BEGIN!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
cat-in-spam-X.jpg~original

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... LOL!!

I wonder if you can put cream on a cats back..I shaved her but her skin is terrible!

I would suggest using some Aloe Vera gel... that way if she licks it off it won't make her sick!! sick.gif

My Mom's cat had a bad reaction to flea bites and had a rash all over her body once, and her skin was very dry, too. I told my Mom to use the gel, and not only did it help heal the rash and soothe her dry skin, but her fur grew back in nice and soft and thick... so much that my Mom started using it on her scalp, hoping that it would help her thinning hair!!! :ohmy: LMAO!!

Just make sure that you use the clear gel, not the stuff with the green coloring in it... or if you can't find that, just whack a leaf off of a plant, slit it open and rub the inside part on her skin... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread