Contest: Well, more of an announcement....Free Solar Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
We can't really call this a contest....because the recipient of the freebie will need to make a purchase.

BUT.....I don't care what you purchase. 11 starter kits or 1 drip tip...it's all the same.

We expect to pass a milestone soon, and want to share with ECF a bit.

Order #5000 will ship sometime this week, and a free Solar Charger will ship with it.

Not sure when it will happen....but it's going to be this week.

Ready? Go.

:)

Thank you,
Dave

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
It's like an online auction with no monitor to watch the bids or time left.

:p

countdown.gif

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Nearly there....next couple days I imagine

Decided to do a little something more...

For orders #5001 through #5025 we will also be adding a little something extra.

#5000 solar charger
#5005 random freebie
#5010 random freebie
#5015 random freebie
#5020 random freebie
#5025 random freebie

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
:) Got to play trains (it's trains now, not choos), noisy trucks, and shoe on the dog with my nephew this weekend, so I'm in kind of a good mood. What the heck, right?

Note: "Shoe on the dog" was only possible because the dog is a chocolate lab...she put up with him stacking shoes on her back for a good 5 minutes. He found it quite hilarious... Shoes on Abby!....followed by a 2 year old giggling like mad.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
:) Got to play trains (it's trains now, not choos), noisy trucks, and shoe on the dog with my nephew this weekend, so I'm in kind of a good mood. What the heck, right?

Note: "Shoe on the dog" was only possible because the dog is a chocolate lab...she put up with him stacking shoes on her back for a good 5 minutes. He found it quite hilarious... Shoes on Abby!....followed by a 2 year old giggling like mad.

Oh the giggling - how awesome is that - pure bliss to hear a little one giggling!

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
It was very funny, well worth the drive to get there. Shoe on the dog progressed to shoe on daddy, then of course....shoe on mommy. The little guy was busting a gut laughing. :)

Any 302/801 users out there that want a killer deal?

Dropped the price on the Joye 302 atomizers to 5 bucks 'till they're gone.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Yep, it's the same thread as the 801 so it should work on anything an 801 does.

These have the low rise bridge inside, so they're better for dripping rather than cartridges. Both will work, but that was the thought process behind stocking them. They were here when we carried the Joye Stick mods, which worked best dripping.

I liked them overall, they've got a good flavor. They do pop easy, so I wouldn't recommend them on anything high voltage. Standard 3.7 you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread