CONTEST: What am I? Guess right, and I could be yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
"Riddle me this and join in on our game
You might win one of these if you guess its name
Riddle me that, you’ll want to because
You may also win one if you guess what it does"​
Question Picture.jpg
(Click to enlarge)​

Fellow Happy Vapers!

In preparation for the release (next Monday, July 4, 2011) of this NEW PRODUCT from Artisan vaping, HappyVaper is proud to present:

The “What Am I?” Contest!

THE RULES are simple:

Post, in this thread, what you think the object pictured above is, and/or what you think it’s called.
Here’s a hint:
the object’s name is directly related to its function.

How To Win:

At the end of the contest (Friday July 1st, 2011 at 11:59pm), any post that either correctly describes the object’s purpose OR correctly states the object’s name will be entered into a random draw. Two lucky participants will be among the first in the world to have their very own… Aah, but that would be telling! ;-)

In addition: The first person to correctly guess the object’s function AND name in the same post will instantly win one. This potential third winner will be announced at the contest’s end.

There is no limit to the number of posts/guesses, however, these rules apply:

1) A post can have one guess at the function AND one guess at the name. Multiple posts are allowed but each post may only contain a maximum of one guess at the function and one guess at the name.

2) Posts containing multiple guesses on the same topic will be disqualified.

3) Any post with a correct guess will be entered into the draw, not just the first time a correct answer is posted, so if you’re the first to guess correctly and a bunch of people follow your lead, pat yourself on the
back.

4) Each participant with a correct guess will be entered into the draw only once, so posting a correct answer fifty times will still result in a single draw entry.

We at Artisan vaping and HappyVaper, hope you enjoy this contest and this new product!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread