Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
zmax and evod (or sometimes protank)

...mine is black, but I am at work and can't take a photo right now, so I found this on google...pretty close :)

20130417_190557_zps827580ef.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
ive had alot in the 3 years or so of vaping hahahhaha. dont have any mech ones tho. but alot i no longer have as i have pifed them to others.but i do keep a few weird ones for nostalgia reasons hahahaha.
Alright, I'm going to blame the Standout Vapes photography on this one - but I really like the smokey paint job on that Kaleido!

@Reddhott - I just have to ask, exactly how many devices DO you have? :p

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
My entry was my VTR post, but I wanted to share my mini Mother Ship.
It has room for all of my daily use mods/Ecigs, and it is small enough
to pick up and carry room to room :)
View attachment 305516

Submit as many as you want. I'll just count the one that I like best - but you can only win 1 prize. :D

But yeah, that's a sweet collection with a really nice holder. I need to find/make one of those some day.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
This is my whole wood collection. There are a few more since this pic was taken.

Wood%20collection.jpg
Those are beautiful. I entered with my two standard looking mods but I bow out after seeing that pic. I have a tendency to get carried away with things and go crazy trying to collect them all. The only mod that I still want to purchase is an reo. I think I see a wood one in that pic. I had no idea they looked that good.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Those are beautiful. I entered with my two standard looking mods but I bow out after seeing that pic. I have a tendency to get carried away with things and go crazy trying to collect them all. The only mod that I still want to purchase is an reo. I think I see a wood one in that pic. I had no idea they looked that good.

Thank you. There are two REO Woodvilles in that pic. The very last 2. The first one is a full size Woodville (18650) and the end one is the 18490. There is also a mini but I don't think there are any available yet. They are in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread