CONTEST!! Win a $25.00 shopping spree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
French toast and Rhubarb.

It is shockingly good and I made up the recipe ALL myself. The rhubarb I have fades, so I added more recently and like, it's so yummy to have that tart rhubarb taste with a gentle, French toast aftertaste with a hint of maple. This is actually one of my favorite concoctions YET and the whole time I was making it, I was like, "This is gonna be FOUL."

It wasn't at all. Sometimes I just all shock myself with my awesome creations, but then I always think, "The alternate possibility is I have really low standards." I have this mango horchata thing I mixed that was sheer ABANDON (I did limit the size) but I was just literally throwing items together I have no idea what "horchata" is other than I sort of THINK it's that Mexican spice they're always throwing in with a bunch of fruits and it is AWESOME.

I doubt this one will be but sometimes it's all "no risk, no reward." LOL.

Anna

Reactions: dawnmarie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Right now I'm vaping a very simple brandy flavor that's storebought and mainly because I'm feeling overloaded with chocolate at the moment. It is called, "Brandy" and I make a better brandy myself, but this one's kinda bitter. Until I broke out my "brandy" flavor I think I had 4 out of 13 vapes that had some form of chocolate in it. They're all fine, but eggh. You can do too much of a good thing. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK, I call it, "I like chocolate rasberry truffles, but I'm lazy, lets just use the chocolates and raspberries I have." It's better it was dry at first, but then I put some WTA wholesale in the tank. Apparently I LIKE the taste of WTA because it smoothed it out a bit, and gave it this nice hint of nuttiness. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm vaping a Barvarian cake thing recipe that makes my vape look worse than Coastal Cowboy's wick he posted in about the same time frame. I call it, "Le Coastal Cowboy" because he's never going to find out. Possibly. LOL.

Plus, I would be amazed and thrilled if someone named a DIY creation after me. Although that depends on the recipe, I guess. But it's So. Good. :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread