Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
The winner will recieve the juice feeder pictured 3rd from the left. Contest details will be listed below the photos. The winner will receive two extra bottles, and 5ml of Kick Bass Vapor Gooey Better Cake. I will also toss in a multi charger.

100_0472.jpg

I will have a bunch more for sale later next week. Below are photos of the ones coming up for sale next week. I will be able to ship easily in time for Christmas for those who are interested in the following mods. (the bright orange one in the first photo is sold)
They take an 18650 battery.

They are great feeders. A battery lasts me nearly 2 days, along with the bottle of juice. I only have to leave the house with my mod (and a spare battery of course......oh ok, a spare bottle of my favorite juice too)

100_0556.jpg

100_0557.jpg

Ok, here is how the contest will go.

The first person to guess the aritst and song my wife and I chose for our wedding first dance will win this mod. (Those who know me well will think I am quite sick in the head right now)

Here are the rules:

Only one post per hour
you must state the name of the Artist, and the song. If you feel like posting a link to the youtube vid, feel free, although people are likely going to fall asleep.
Vendors can post in this thread and play too :)

I will be pretty busy this weekend, but will check in periodically, and if it looks like hints need to be thrown out, I will do that. My intention is to have this contest over by Sunday mid day, so I can ship it out on Monday.

We have a winner! Starlight682 has won the mod :)Congrats!

Here is your first hint:

I am 42 years old, and have 2 kids ages 5 and 7

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread