CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I've always like your contest the way it was . . .

However, whatever theme you chose, I would hope that you chose one that uses a Random Drawing to pick the winner and keep it fair for everyone as it always has been.

Also, PLEASE - NO "LIKE" (or popularity contests),"Facebook," or "Twitter" Contest . . .

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
How about pics of people vaping wearing one of your t-shirts?? :D LOL!!
Ooops... wrong supplier... :facepalm: :oops:

But seriously... since Easter is coming up, maybe a 'Guess the # of Jelly Beans' (or cartos) in a jar contest?? With the person who comes closest, without going over, would win...
23s6eyxjpg.gif

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Random, definitely! Easter, well, not everyone celebrates. I like the stealth vape idea, recently saw one on youtube where the guy was exhaling into an empty cup through a straw...

Sooo, my idea, random with a set end date. Story of how and why you started vaping!

I do this with my coffee mug. Take a drag, put mug up to mouth as if drinking, exhale through nose into cup. Even though your coffee suddenly puts out a ludicrous cloud of steam, it's still the perfect crime. Set mug down and look around smugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread