CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I started vaping as I was no longer allowed to smoke in my apartment..... It gets pretty cold around here, so standing outside to smoke didn't sound like a good idea to me. Sooooo, I discovered the wonderful world of vaping!!!! I have been totally amazed, so far. I love the different flavors, it tastes WAY better than analogs, I can breathe easier, smell better and am starting to taste more. Plus, I'm no longer exposing anyone to my second hand smoke.... win, win all around! :)

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
I would give the Ego-T to the men who played the Marlboro Man! As most of us know a couple of them who promoted an incredibly popular cigarette to millions died of lung cancer.

I would include "myBoro" from Liberty Liquids. I would give them a lanyard to hold their PV while riding the range. I would also order a mega battery so they wouldn't have to charge so often, in case they were forced to stay out away from the ranch longer. The soft mouthpieces would help if the horse hit a bump! Don't want that winning smile chipped.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
I prefer vaping for a huge number of reasons. It's nice to not smell bad, my boyfriend appreciates that kissing me is no longer like "licking an ashtray," food tastes better, my allergies are improving, the money I'm saving, the flavors, the health, etc etc. Also I can have a green one or a purple one or a shiny chrome one... with lights!

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
My reasons for vaping rather than smoking are the same as everyone else .
I started as just a way to hopefully quit smoking or at least cut back .
I quickly found out that I preferred vaping . Everything tastes & smells better .
Safer for myself as well as those around me & amazingly cheaper !

thanks for the contest !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread