CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfi5ve

Mar 31, 2011
Florida
The best reason I can say would be would be when my 5 year old Granddaughter came to my house, ran over gave me a huge hug, stopped , looked me square in the eye and said "Mammaw! I LOVE your new fake cigarettes!" I said why baby? She said, because you don't stink anymore Mammaw!! It didnt really hit me hard until I had walked by someone who had just finished smoking one as we waled by in passing.. And OMG ucko what a smell, boy do I feel sorry for putting My 5 Children through that daily torture of dealing with that stench. But I will NOT submit any of my 5 GrandChildren to that stink ever again!!
So this week we are not gunna have a winner, because from what it sounds like you dont want us picking our favorit post. So the new contest is to share your resoning to why you vape now over anaolgs. We will be picking a random winner this week. So good luck to everyone.

(post in this thread for this weeks contest)

Winner will be picked next thursday!

Katdavar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Greensburg, PA
After having copd and being diagonosed with asthma it was just time to stop. I found vapeing and have never looked back. I love the choices of flavor and nic level. Many mods and tanks to chose from. I find way more pleasure in vaping then I ever did with somking cigerettes or cigars. I feel better and my health is improving, I can taste my food again, and my house doesnt smell like an ashtray.

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
I started vaping mainly because of my 7 year old daughter. She has been after me to stop smoking for a couple years. We would sit back on the couch at times and she would look at me with her big blue eyes and practically beg me to stop! She said that she didn't want me to get sick and die. :(

About 4 weeks ago I learned that a friend of mine was on the patch, and while I know that didn't work for me in the past I also noticed that he was puffing on an e-cig. So, I went to our local Sheetz and bought a disposable Blu....and a couple different PVs later I am now analog free. She is very happy with my quitting now and likes the way I smell for once. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread