>>> CONTEST <<< WWW.GRBC.CO - Halloween Ghost Hunting Contest - October 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Haha I'm imagining an abandoned pottery shop. "Found in the bowls..."

Looking forward to it! I only have about a 1/2 hour in the morning before I leave for the day so fingers crossed! :D

DOH! I did not notice that lol, oh well too late to fix it now ;)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
The contest IS Canada only, sorry spacekitty :(

The contest is basically the same as the easter egg hunt we had earlier in the year but unlike the easter egg hunt won't go down all at once and be a mad scramble. Hopefully this broader scheduling allows more people the chance to stop by for the opportunity to win. To win you need to be the first person to post the unique code associated with the ghost that you find randomly placed on the website. Ghosts can haunt any publicly accessible pages this could even include cart checkout pages and account creation pages.

When the contest opens at 10am PST October 31st multiple ghosts will be released right away so there will be best odds at the very start of the contest. After that there will be additional ghosts released to haunt our establishment throughout the day but their releases will not be made public, and at the very end a final two ghosts will be released at 8pm PST October 31st. These times are approximate since everyones clock seems to vary by a few minutes.

Previously released ghosts will stay on the site even after people post their codes. So be prepared for some fools gold.

Each code is worth $15.00 and will be given to you in the form of store credit applied to an account. You can claim as MANY ghosts as you can find, technically someone could capture this entire contest themselves and be crowned a ghost buster if they had the skill. You will need to make an account to collect the store credit but you can do that afterwards its not a big issue. First person to post each unique code will be considered the winner but wont be contacted until the contest has concluded. AND ->>> No editing of posts once the contest starts!

As always have fun most of all, and hopefully everyone interested can find at least one ghost for themselves. I know there was some sad faces from the easter egg hunt :( Goodluck!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The contest IS Canada only, sorry spacekitty :(

Darn!! Thanks for checking... and Good Luck to all of you Lucky Devils who get to play!! diablo.gif

happy_halloween_black_cat.gif

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
Oh man oh man, a student emailed me for an appointment at noon tomorrow. With the time change, that means I have approximately 3 minutes from when the contest opens to when I have to leave for work. And then about 30minutes from when I get home before it ends. I hope I hope I hope there's a ghostie for me. I may be able to jump on and check during my 2pm break, though.
(blah blah blah no one cares, jacq...)

I'll just park myself on the pages of my favourite juices and refresh. If a ghostie shows up there I'll know I deserve it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread