Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As our business moves towards being absolutely legitimate, registered and trademarked, we CANNOT in good faith continue to use some of the names for a couple of our products which are already trademarked names.

They are: Atomic Fireball and Butterfinger

We have to find new names for them, so rather than use sit and smash our skulls waiting for the right answer, we'll simply put it to YOU, our customers to find a more adequate name.

We'll run this thread for a week and then close it, read through all the posts and pick what we find to be the best names for these products.

What do you win? Well, glad you asked. For the winners of each new named item, you will receive two e-liquids under the new name, MG strength of your choice, a matching Doubler and an embroidered Tasty Vapor ballcap.

Sound worth it? Well we certainly hope so.

SO, let the renaming begin!!!!

Good Luck!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
OK.......420...I think the contest is over!!!!!!! He wins!!!!!! LOL

Thanks. I'm liking some of the others too!!! But I really want MORE FIREBALL!!!!! Me nor the wife are much on the chocolate flavors, SOOOOOOOOOO............ if I did win, I would re-gift those( with permission, I hope) right here with a BONUS contest!!! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread