Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hello GG family members,

I'm in the process of collecting pictures for the Just GG section on the GG Wiki, Vladislav (a.k.a Karabas.V) was so kind and allowed me to use the pictures he took for his Just GG review, in the GG Wiki.

I'll choose some more pictures from the GG Pictures thread.

As many of you can notice, my english is not that good, so I would like to ask you to contribute with a text describing the Just GG, it can be a general description or a more detailed one.

The Just GG section on the GG Wiki will have subsections, as description, features, specs, pictures, links to Imeo's videos, reviews, etc.

Thank you !

I'll really appreciate any contribution.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
bow.gif

just thanks Ariel:)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Added initial content to the Just GG section in the Golden Greek Wiki.

http://ggwiki.et.com.mx/index.php/Just_GG

It still need more work, but it is a start.

I'm working on the backup GG Wiki, tomorrow I'll replicate the content to the Main GG Wiki.

Please if you have any contribution, as characteristics, spelling corrections, redaction, etc. please feel free to mention, so I can add and correct the contents.

I wrote a quick and small description and just saw Itshak sent me a PM about the Just GG description (I have not read it yet).

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
vaperev nailed a good description on their website

"Appearing as though it was forged by the Greek Gods themselves, the Just GG by Imeo is captivating in looks and performance. It features exquisite design and handmade construction from only the finest stainless steel and brass metals that the world has to offer. The buttery smooth threads, incredibly satisfying firing switch and elegant engravings are a true delight to the modern vaping enthusiast. The Just GG is in the top tier of mechanical devices where design, craftsmanship and sophistication collide to form something magical...something like the Golden Greek."

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
River, thanks for sharing - IMO I think the following is better and not over the top.

The Just GG by Imeo is captivating in looks and performance. It features exquisite design and handmade construction from only the finest stainless steel and brass metals that the world has to offer. The buttery smooth threads, incredibly satisfying firing switch and elegant engravings are a true delight to the modern vaping enthusiast. The Just GG is in the top tier of mechanical devices where design, craftsmanship and sophistication collide to form something magical...something like the Golden Greek.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Hi Ariel
It's not my native language,but I want to know that I tried to help,
even if I can it's nice posting it as it's a word for word
of what I realy think.

Use what ever you like
Change what ever you like
And maybe our other members, can add or rephrase some of it.

JGG,

The last evolution of the top performance,
No nonsense multi configuration vaping mod.

Skillfully carved from best quality metals
and designed by an everyday vaper,
a vaper that happened to be a professional engineer, who seek the best
For himself and had a strong enough spirit and ambition to make
this vision realty for himself his fellow vapers.
JGG is the outcome of mounting experience and never ending quest, of Imeo
Tanasis effort to perfected the vaping experience and make it better time after time.
The outcome is the most versatile PV mod ever been available,with future proof insight engeneering
for upgrades and next step evolution built in already.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thats a great description river
vaperev nailed a good description on their website

"Appearing as though it was forged by the Greek Gods themselves, the Just GG by Imeo is captivating in looks and performance. It features exquisite design and handmade construction from only the finest stainless steel and brass metals that the world has to offer. The buttery smooth threads, incredibly satisfying firing switch and elegant engravings are a true delight to the modern vaping enthusiast. The Just GG is in the top tier of mechanical devices where design, craftsmanship and sophistication collide to form something magical...something like the Golden Greek."

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and we dont use 100 bolts and nuts to have the results we want its. Simplicity is really difficult to be archived
Hi Ariel
It's not my native language,but I want to know that I tried to help,
even if I can it's nice posting it as it's a word for word
of what I realy think.

Use what ever you like
Change what ever you like
And maybe our other members, can add or rephrase some of it.

JGG,

The last evolution of the top performance,
No nonsense multi configuration vaping mod.

Skillfully carved from best quality metals
and designed by an everyday vaper,
a vaper that happened to be a professional engineer, who seek the best
For himself and had a strong enough spirit and ambition to make
this vision realty for himself his fellow vapers.
JGG is the outcome of mounting experience and never ending quest, of Imeo
Tanasis effort to perfected the vaping experience and make it better time after time.
The outcome is the most versatile PV mod ever been available,with future proof insight engeneering
for upgrades and next step evolution built in already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread