conversion chart for analogs to MG level of juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Sorry if there's one posted here, if not how come not :glare: LOL!
I smoke (and drop ashes on my keyboard) from Sweet Strawberry Santa Fe (little) cigars
and skip through from 1/2 to a pack a day.
My tastebuds are about fried now so I'm not really tasting any strawberry flavor any more, but I kinda did at first.
I'm thinking the highest I should go for first-timing it is 16mg?

And, very funny ya'll.... do youz know how many flavors are out there :blink:

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Thanks, Maitreya - well its all over now, heres what I did:

joyetech EGO Kit in Stainless Steel
510 LOW RESISTANCE BOGE SOFT CAP Blank Cartomizers
Joye 510 Blank Cartridges - Round
1-Strawberry Liquid 16mg
1-High Caliber USP grade pure VG
1-Cotton Candy Liquid 16mg High
1-BH/Gold n Silver Liquid 11 mg

They say the gold and silver tastes 'just like' the cigarettes, never heard of them but was freaking out over all the flavors and had to pick just ONE more to finish the first order.... :rolleyes: (one of those weirdos that doesn't like to shop) and like OMG hadn't seen the Titanic load of flavors and such out there cause was concentrating on the hardware first! OK - I'm babbling now, :blush:

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I was a pack and a half per day + of Misty 100's and I started with 26 mg. I've dropped the nic on some of my flavors to 18 but I've maintained 24 mg Backwoods Brew Virginia and 18 mg BWB Peach as my primary vapes. I'm a chain vaper and so far, I've never gotten too much nic. If you haven't tried Backwoods Brew, you should visit BackWoods Brew His flavors are out of this world!

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
I've smoked misty's too - went to the santa fe's cause they are like 2 and change a pack, but its the rest of the noise I don't want anymore (stench, mess, well youz know...)
and I had tremendous help with the order: THIS FORUM guys and gals, can't thank ya enough!
and I am not going to backwoods brew cause I just can't begin to think about more shopping....OH my...awe, log cabin....

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
What mg? This question is pretty common, unfortunately there is no real answer or metric to go by. I've had friends that smoked lights and prefer 36mg, while I have had others that smokes M. Reds and prefer 11mg.

You're off to a good start, but you may want to get a half dozen 5ml samplers in different mg's until you find the one that is right for you. I bounce all over the place and would say 18 is my standard, but every now and then I want something stronger so I keep some 24, but with some strong flavors like Cinna-bomb I drop down to 12 with a 70/30 blend.

Anyways, best of luck and congrats!

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Whatever you do--however overpowering the temptation--do not click on this link: Gourmet Vapor E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids
YOU are so on my..... X-mas card list after I beat you with a wet noodle !
a0801.gif

Linda Marie

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2010
Albuquerque
The mg level varies for each of us. You can always to a little higher on mg level and cut it if needed.
If you find what you bought is not working for you and you crave an analog - buy some juice at a higher level of mg.
You can always mix it with the lower level and get somewhere in between.
Welcome to the adventure of vaping. We are glad you are here with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread