Convince me Reoville is the place I should call home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hello dear citizens of Reoville. I've been vaping for roughly a month and I have gone from cigalikes to egos to a Vamo V2 to finally a Provari. I thought I was set for years, sporting my Provari with 8 tanks of all kinds. I thought I was getting the highest quality vape I could, but then I found dripping. Oh God what a wonderful thing. The bursting flavor, and vape production was unreal. I was blown away. I then bought 4 atomizers because I completely fell in love with dripping.

And then came the REO. A bottom feeder mechanical box mod (or VV) that is widely popular and known for being wildly contagious. Just by reading the threads here, I was amazed to find an online community that is so supportive and nice to each other, and of course the creator of the mod being so involved with the community as well. I looked and looked for reasons why my Provari is best for me and a Reo would not be beneficial. I tried finding addons that would make a Provari a bottom feeder. I love VV to get a consistent vape throughout the battery life and tune it to my sweet spot.

But the thing is, I would love to pretty much exclusively drip and have a virtually indestructible unit. So the REO to me is really appealing. Now I need you citizens of Reoville to talk me into it. I'll tell you my vaping habits, so you can tell me if a REO would fit the bill.

I constantly switch flavors throughout the day. Sometimes even up to 6 times back and forth. I'm pretty much addicted to trying as many flavors as possible. At the moment I have almost no knowledge about rebuilding, but if I get a REO I would learn immediately. In the meantime I would use dripping attys. (you can use regular tanks/clearos like Vivi and Protank right? :p) Actually my main concern was just that, swapping flavors. I don't want (and can't) to buy 6 REOs for different flavors. I'm pretty sure I'd buy one just for menthol flavors though. So is there a reliable and fast way to change flavors besides dripping in the atty? I saw that you can buy the cap and tubes on the website, would that make a clean swap of flavors possible?

You all say a REO with the appropiate juice delivery system is the best vape that you can have. Sounds tempting...VERY tempting. If I can easily swap flavors around then after a bit more thinking I'd be willing to sell my Provari and get a REO Grand. I just need to be 100% sure before pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance for reading this! Vape on!

NumberOneBatfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
Silverton, OR
I would think the easiest way would be to grab some extra bottles to keep your diff. juices in and just switch out the bottles when you want to change flavors, maybe take ya a few seconds. As far as rebuilding, grab the rm2 and read through some of the reo forums, maybe watch super_x's videos. Your first coil might not be pretty but it'll vape great. I really can't see anyone being disappointed with a REO.
I'm only a few days in and really my first dive in to rebuildables and first coil was ugly as i said but worked flawlessly. OCD drove me to tear it apart pretty quick and build another but that is neither here nor there.

Awkwardly Awesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Minnesota
o8gno.jpg

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Wow! I couldn't have written a more convincing argument for REOs than you did! :laugh:

I use a different 6 ml bottle for different flavors, but for similar flavors you don't have to. Bottles are cheap (got 26 here now).

With RM2s and micro coils you can swap in fresh cotton wick in less than 60 seconds if you want. I don't and overlap is almost non existant... except for Pluid. I didn't swap the wick out once after vaping a tank and discovered I loved my DIY TFA Absinthe even more with the Pluid residue. I've pretty much dedicated my silver vein powdercoated Grand, with 0.5Ω coil, to Pluid and Absinthe, and use the tumbled one for tobacco flavors. Overlap can be a good way to discover great new flavor combos.

Supe's right... save on shipping and just buy two up front. :laugh:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Thanks everyone for all the valuable info! The video was awesome, high quality and very helpful. About changin flavors, I have no problema buying a bunch of empty bottles for it. Also along with RDAs I'll have a bunch of LR dripping atomizers so the atty wont be an issue when switching flavors.

About buying two upfront, the thing is no matter how convinced I am of how awesome a REO is, until I've held and vaped on one, i can't just buy two or more in one shot. I was thinking after buying a REO Grand if I end up liking it as much as you all do, I'd get a mini to have a more portable backup, or maybe I should just get another Grand since the size difference doesn't seem to be that much. I don't want the VV REO because I want a fully mechanical mod. If anything I'll add a kick to it if I ever find that I need it.

I read somewhere in this sub forum (among the countless other threads I've read here which for some reason all end up making me laugh a bit) that the REO illnes has several stages. 1. Denial and 2. Itching to try one 3. Getting one and another and another and....

Anyone knows of a good doctor? :D

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
My only problem with vaping has been the pace I've adopted. Too fast! In one month I've been overloaded with information and I've lost some cash on returns. A fast paced adventure to find the perfect device for me. But just as I think I've settled, something that I hadn't seen before pops up and when I try it I end up liking it more. I now look at my 8 tanks with pain because they just don't give me the pure flavor of a dripping atty. The reason I failed to find out about REOs is because it's mostly the mech and RBA/RDA area which I did not have any interest in messing with. That was until my first dripping atty.

All in all, I think I will do it. After I get home (I'm at my office writing from my phone which is not the most comfortable experience :p) I will take a last look and probably pull the trigger. I'll be sad to see the Provari go, but my wallet size is decreasing at an alarming rate and my Provari was about $256. Enough for a Grand REO with bottles and attys and batteries and even more. I'm waiting to get classified and then if all goes well I'll put it up for sale. It's two weeks old so it's like brand new.

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA
I have a Vari too. Started with an Ego-twist, got a K-101 then a Grand. Battery Life and the amount of "dripping" juice I can have throughout the day is what sold me. Also the Reomizer 2.0 with its ceramic base and wide posts to built .....in' micros was the icing on the cake. I still need to sell my Vari, probably keep the K-101 and egos, but still trying to scrounge up the money to get another grand.

As for the doctor, Rob will cure you. With multiple reos

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
My only problem with vaping has been the pace I've adopted. Too fast! In one month I've been overloaded with information and I've lost some cash on returns. A fast paced adventure to find the perfect device for me. But just as I think I've settled, something that I hadn't seen before pops up and when I try it I end up liking it more. I now look at my 8 tanks with pain because they just don't give me the pure flavor of a dripping atty. The reason I failed to find out about REOs is because it's mostly the mech and RBA/RDA area which I did not have any interest in messing with. That was until my first dripping atty.

All in all, I think I will do it. After I get home (I'm at my office writing from my phone which is not the most comfortable experience :p) I will take a last look and probably pull the trigger. I'll be sad to see the Provari go, but my wallet size is decreasing at an alarming rate and my Provari was about $256. Enough for a Grand REO with bottles and attys and batteries and even more. I'm waiting to get classified and then if all goes well I'll put it up for sale. It's two weeks old so it's like brand new.

Our REO creator, Robert was a dripper! He built the REO's around the fact that a juice delivery system that gave us on board juice that was easy and safer than dripping was the way to go. I am sure you will find the REO in it's simplicity also will equal or surpass your experience with dripping.

Around here a lot of other PV's have had to leave and find other homes!

REO's just plain and simply are the best.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

You know, we all kid about having to own more than one REO (and you WILL have more than one.....no doubt in my mind....) but what we haven't mentioned in this thread (although it runs as an undercurrent throughout every REO thread if you pay attention) is that once you get a REO, the main search for a perfect vape/set-up is over for most of us.

The search DOES get expensive at first....the first few months....while you're trying to figure out what will hit the spot. But you should tune in to how many of us REOnauts have been using REOs for years and years. It really is the end game. After you get a REO, then (if you're like the rest of us) you begin to concentrate on fine-tuning your REO vape. Everything else...all the new, expensive tube mods...seems senseless. So although you've spent a lot of money here in your first month or so, it'll slow down once you find the mod that will scratch the itch. That would be a REO. You may get a different itch (more REOs, more REOs, more REOs....it's relentless) but you won't be searching for the vape that you want....you'll just be searching for more of it. LOL

Changing flavors is just as easy as unscrewing one bottle and screwing in another....and maybe re-wicking your coil. Wouldn't take any longer than what you do if you change one tank out for another. And....you can drip down into the atty if you just want a few quick vapes of one flavor or another.

There's got to be something to it if there are this many LONG-TIME satisfied REO owners. That should probably speak for itself.

If you get a REO Grand, then you just MUST get the Reomizer 2 (same site) at the same time. It'll be the best, cleanest, most delicious vape you've ever had. It's dripping without the hassle of dripping.....

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
As for the doctor, Rob will cure you. With multiple reos

It would make sense that the creator of the virus knew the cure. Or maybe, just maybe, his own creation is so vastly powerful that he could not control it and now he resides in his home, controlled by his own creation, a puppet to the REOs that keep ordering him to produce more. He knows, resistance is futile...

What were we talking about again?

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Thanks everyone for all the valuable info! The video was awesome, high quality and very helpful. About changin flavors, I have no problema buying a bunch of empty bottles for it. Also along with RDAs I'll have a bunch of LR dripping atomizers so the atty wont be an issue when switching flavors.

About buying two upfront, the thing is no matter how convinced I am of how awesome a REO is, until I've held and vaped on one, i can't just buy two or more in one shot. I was thinking after buying a REO Grand if I end up liking it as much as you all do, I'd get a mini to have a more portable backup, or maybe I should just get another Grand since the size difference doesn't seem to be that much. I don't want the VV REO because I want a fully mechanical mod. If anything I'll add a kick to it if I ever find that I need it.

I read somewhere in this sub forum (among the countless other threads I've read here which for some reason all end up making me laugh a bit) that the REO illnes has several stages. 1. Denial and 2. Itching to try one 3. Getting one and another and another and....

Anyone knows of a good doctor? :D

All i know is after the first one I am now in a endless loop. I want them all that is how good they are to me :)

The colors/textures/sizes are awesome! And of course the RM2 cannot be beat for a rba and i want one for each REO. i am a REOnut.

Last edited:

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA
And now you are contributing to the humor that so many threads in the REO forum share. You must have a predisposition to the REO affliction ;)

I can tell already.. it's hopeless for you, so I will go ahead and say now.. Welcome Aboard soon-to-be REOnaut :D

We got 'em

WE_928b10_2060916.jpg

Couldn't find a less gruesome south park photo... lol

It would make sense that the creator of the virus knew the cure. Or maybe, just maybe, his own creation is so vastly powerful that he could not control it and now he resides in his home, controlled by his own creation, a puppet to the REOs that keep ordering him to produce more. He knows, resistance is futile...

What were we talking about again?

As many of us know, Rob dosen't sleep. Here I say RobtheReo Zombie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread