• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Convince Me Which Mod To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
I'm looking a two mods at the moment, either the Indulgence from eastmall or the V3 mod from Heaven-gifts. I'm heading towards the Indulgence for the simple fact I've just bought a load of 510 gear and could just swap atties between the mega batts I've already ordered and the Indulgence. Can anyone give me a downside to the Indulgence? The V3 mod looks good but I dont think its compatable with my 510 gear.

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
SgtSten has an Indulgence sitting in his cupboard where he put it & where it stays,he may chime in & give his opinion on it.

Hi guys
Yep I have an indulgence, With a mod you really get what you pay for. I have a silver bullet and a GG Grant, they are not cheap but the quailty it just bloody awesome. If you are looking to buy an indulgence then i suggest you do a search on the forums for reviews and make your decision based on that. If I had my time over from the start I would have got the silver bullet or the black bullet, both of which have the 510 atty connection.
I just order another mod the GG Storm GG Telescopic System (Gold caps) - Cloud 9 Vaping electronic cigarettes and e-smoking supplies
:thumbs::w00t::rolleyes::hubba::thumbs:

Cheers
Sten

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
They all seem to be in high demand...the good ones.

I have 2 SDs,both were posted on day of ordering & took a week to arrive from UK,but no tracking with UK post..the SD now has a mechanical switch...this device got me off the fags.

Waiting patiently on the Super 6 to arrive,ordered in November & believe its on its way now.

My 2 cents :)

Others

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
They all seem to be in high demand...the good ones.
Waiting patiently on the Super 6 to arrive,ordered in November & believe its on its way now.

My 2 cents :)

Others

Yep Gizmo you made a great choice, the quality of the super 6 is superb.
When you receive it mate tell me how it vapes :p

Last edited:

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
I'm leaning towards the indulgence over the Joye Mod V3 at the moment for the simple reason of battery size ... They are about the same price, and from what I can see, Eastmall are/have done there best to fix any of the screwups they have had in the manufacturing process.

I have a budget of about $120US at the moment to get a Mod and some juice. If you know of another mod of this type in my price range, please post a link to the them. Preference goes for suppliers that accept paypal.

Thanks mates..

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I got an Indulgence and I am very happy with it. I got the extended cup too. I have a mini-review in the eastmall section.
There were some issues with the first run, but mine is perfect.(for me)
I am in earthmoving and do big hours, I used to take 2 510s, 4 901s and 4 901 PCCs and a couple of various super-minis with me and cigarette lighter chargers etc... cos I would suck a normal 510 or 901 battery flat in about 10-20 minutes, and working outdoors, I am used to chain smoking pretty much all day.
Now I take the Indulgence for all day vaping when I have a free hand and just 1 dpv9 carto kit/pcc so I can vape handsfree whilst on the machines.

It really has been a Godsend. (you dont wanna see me deprived of nic)

I can still use all my other newbie junk with it too, which is pretty handy.

I ordered a V1 Stick at the same time as the Indulgence, but I dont think I will ever use it.

I am sure the SB/GG/Chuck/protege etc would be better quality. (specially the GG) but in the end it is only a battery housing.

The main thing that helped me make the decision (I was contemplating the V3 Stick too) was versatility. I can use any atty, I have 2 big batts and 2 small, so I can downsize it if I am going out or something. (fits fine in my pocket.) and I can get 2 3v 123a batteries if I wanna go 6 volt.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
[edit] Thought you meant a 905 V3 Mod not Joye V3 Mod. ..

The fact that you can use any (well, of the 4 most popular) atty with an Indulgence would be a major plus for me, I'd be trying all of them!

My pick of the mods is the juice box.. unfortunately "At this time we are not shipping Internationally." I think I'm about to embark on a quest to find a willing American to forward one on to me. They also have a long waiting list though. :mad: But for me a bottle mod has to be the way forward, because I love the first few drags after topping up the most, so I top up all the time. The flood/drain setup sounds like a great solution, as well as having a self-cleaning atty that lasts a year.. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread