The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cookies and Cream Flavor Concentrate by TFW

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by ZenCloud79, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZenCloud79

ZenCloud79 Senior Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Looking for a recipe that uses Cookies and Cream Flavor Concentrate by TFW to make a good CnC. As a single flavor its flat even at 12%,with similar results with steeping. I think it needs several things to make it pop. Going to experiment on this one. Has anyone had any success with using this?

2. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    8% cookies & cream
    3% VBIC
    About as good as it gets with that flavor. Not one of my favs

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    You could try asking Wizard Labs (@Boogenshizzle) directly, on their thread, in the supplier's forum.
    As he is a registered supplier, I am not sure what limitations he has, to participate in these general forums.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Sorry. I didnt even think of TFW, I saw the FW and thought it was flavor west. TFW may be different

• Like Like x 1
  5. IDJoel

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    TFW = The Flavour Wizard
    It is a private (house) label of Wizard labs. I couldn't find a lot of feedback about the flavor line with my google-fu. What little I did find was a rather lukewarm reception. Basically it amounted to "they're okay; but there are better options available." Also (again; from what little I read), seems prone to having an unpleasant aftertaste.

Wizard Labs is a solid vendor; but it looks like a product line I will be ignoring for the time being.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ZenCloud79

ZenCloud79 Senior Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Yea I was referring to the TFW cnc, i do have the FW, and its very similar. Im trying to make some like this premade Zeus cnc that is pretty impressive. Cookies and Cream E-Juice | Zeus E-Juice

Im going to try this mix i came up with as soon as i get some of the ingredients.

Cookies and Cream (TFW) 7%
    Lava Cake (LB) 3.5%
    Sugar cookie (cap) 2%
    Sweetener (FW) .75%
    Vanila bean ice cream (TPA) 1%
    vanila cupcake (Cap) 3%

7. IDJoel

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    You might like to take a look at this C&C recipe:
    The Real Cookies and Cream

The reviews aren't many; but they seem pretty strong. ATF also seems to attract more accomplished mixers than ELR.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Boogenshizzle

Boogenshizzle Registered Supplier

May 8, 2017
    Ormond Beach Florida
    Hrmm, If I had to go back and mix, I'd add some sugar cookie from cap and probably some vienna/marshmallow combination to help smooth it out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ZenCloud79

ZenCloud79 Senior Member

Feb 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.