COOL! just tried this users David yang a 103 model

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
and his 36mg e liquid in marbloro , apple , coffee , chocolate and chery 10ml bottle
:pjust happen try my luck to sneak in the e liquid and happy it get through from sg customs ssssssssssssh pls don;t inform the authority .
taste is good + the 103 he selling , is like husband and wife !

recently beside order janty to try also in the same time order from this seller david yang in here.

I happen to know he is selling because is someone intro to me and he got positive feedback , so I give it a try since :Dwe like to buy from different supplies and compare .

and to my surprised after I just recieved the stuffs as usual it produce lots of vapour i noticed gee , and the draw I finally can feel it more better with the 36mg e liquid wow ...

billyboy689

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
australia
yes ive been buying from Davidyang too
excellent to deal with , the man actually called me from china to confirm the order and make sure i would be happy - and his english is a lot better than my chinese:thumb:
gets to me in australia nice and quick
im currently using one of his 901 kits and have a penstyle kit on the way which has the four hole atomizer so cant wait for that
currently addicted to the 36mg marlboro flavour
although the coffee and chocolate flavours are really growing on me

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
yes ive been buying from Davidyang too
excellent to deal with , the man actually called me from china to confirm the order and make sure i would be happy - and his english is a lot better than my chinese:thumb:
gets to me in australia nice and quick
im currently using one of his 901 kits and have a penstyle kit on the way which has the four hole atomizer so cant wait for that
currently addicted to the 36mg marlboro flavour
although the coffee and chocolate flavours are really growing on me

Thanks Billyboy689, you will get the penstyle before next monday, hope you would like it:p:p

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Thanks Billyboy689, you will get the penstyle before next monday, hope you would like it:p:p
:p;) I should said ur shippment is fast .

goods is problem free .

:oops:actually fellow e cig users who on budget but want more and extras

can order from him .Don;t mistaken me ad for him.

just a gesture to reward him recommand him to those on budget but want "the extra feel" of e cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread