cool rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Ello! I could be a bit of a smart .... and say, read one of the 5 other threads on cool rush :p but that's not me so I cut and pasted the issue we are having at the moment!

" Hi all, update on the Cool Rush. I found out last night that while everything is packaged and ready to come here, my secretary in china didn't send the packages out.

She missed the one with Cool Rush and a couple of other flavors. It will go out on the 22nd, and there will be enough to totally satiate everyone. As an alternative our cool rush is also sold at these two places, so if we are fully out of stock (which RARELY happens) you can get an emergency bottle there:

dietSMOKES.com
FreshSmoking

Hope that helps!!!!

Rob"

aidenunder

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
florida - palm harbor
man that sucks so much i guess i was out of the ecig scene for too long is there any way i can send you $ throught paypal you know like a personal one and i could just send the $ sayin i wwaaaas buying a ummm non eciggarette type of item like maybe a few dvds or somethin ?..lol i just realy wanna buy some of your liquid it has always been my favorite and paypal is currently my only form of payment =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread