Cool USB Battery Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
I had the idea to look for a AA battery pack that will accept a USB plug so that I could use Cash's new USB adapter anywhere. Here is what I found.

This one is a bit pricey but really cool since it has a built in flashlight and an extension cord for the USB plug. I can put it in my pocket, plug my e-cig in and I should be good for at least a day.

USB Emergency Charger / USB Battery Pack - Battery Adapter PRO

Thanks
Brian

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I don't know why you don't like rechargeable batteries. I'm using 4 x AA rechargeable 2500mAh NimH batteries and they last a week at a time so I don't have to recharge very often and it's cheaper in the long run. Alkaline batteries won't give the power to drive the atomiser properly.

The only reason I don't like rechargeable batteries is because I specifically purchased the usb ecig so I wouldn't have to charge batteries! lol

I tried to use the usb car adapter so I when I drive for 2 or 3 hours at a time, I don't have to worry about batts. I also got one for work so I don't ever have to worry about a batt dying on me there. As you might have seen from my other posts, neither of these have worked for me yet.

If all else fails, I will resort to the rechargeables but honestly, I just hate dickin' around with all these batteries.

You may be right that the alkalines will not give it enough power. I may end up resorting to the recharges in the end. I saw a 4AA 2500 mah charger at walmart last week. That is probably what I would get too.

Lu

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
I don't know why you don't like rechargeable batteries. I'm using 4 x AA rechargeable 2500mAh NimH batteries and they last a week at a time so I don't have to recharge very often and it's cheaper in the long run. Alkaline batteries won't give the power to drive the atomiser properly.

So where is a link to what you use. I've nothing against rechargables that last a day.

Brian

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/rchargeable-aa-power-pack-includes-4-aa-charges-mobile-device

Here is the new one I just ordered. Comes with 4 1200ma nimh batteries. That ought to produce some vape

Last edited:

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread