CoolFire IV Plus Storm Edition Giveaway! (Ended)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hello again ECF, we're glad to be back with yet another giveaway!

Whats up for grabs?
  • We're giving away 3 CoolFire IV Plus Storm Edition Kits, which includes the iSub S
WBF0tSK.jpg

How to Enter:

Let us know what other special edition mods you'd like to see from us, one entry per person please.

Giveaway Rules:

You must be 18 years or older to enter, and as stated previously one entry per person.

The winner will be selected via random.org, this giveaway will end Monday 18th January at 5PM EST, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards. Thanks, good luck to all!

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Thank you for the great contest @Innokin_Ash :)
I would love to see a special edition Innokin itaste EP with the same flush 510 connection, updated replaceable coil heads and iclear 10 type clearos that fit under the cap.
I fell in love with this little itaste EP over the other small square itaste units because of the flush 510 connection versus the raised ego connection and the secure cap that keeps your clearo clean and safe when you carry it in your pocket or purse, plus, it's stylish good looks!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Thanks for another contest, @Innokin_Ash!

I'm not usually a big fan of special editions, but I think it would be a great idea to come up with a signature special edition that provides something extra that "regular" editions don't--like the SVD 2.0 that came with the fancy case or maybe even a device that has just that extra boost of power or something. Kind of like how people don't buy the Lord of the Rings DVDs/Blu-Rays until the "Extended Edition" is available.

That said, I think the white is an awesome color--and a fine beginning..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread