Copper Creek first order. 3 flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I have these in new 1.5 ohm dual coil cartos on a charged RIVA (about 4 volts).

House Blend @ 60%VG and 18mg. This is Vanilla Wafer meets Chocolate Covered Peanuts. When smelling, I would think this was Bounty Hunter. I can smell the vanilla wafer/Captain Crunch of NLV's signature blend. Tasting it brings out the nutty flavors, mostly peanut. Add to that just a hint of Cocoa.
This is a very good blend. Nothing overpowers the other flavors. Other than the obvious nuttiness, the other flavors just hang back and compliment the whole. This is easily an all day vape, and one of the best niquids I have tried.

Raspberry Danish @ 60%VG and 18mg. This smells like a good Raspberry Preserve. The sweet jelly with real raspberries. I can taste the danish on first drag, not unlike the ones you get at a hotel continental breakfast. The true difference is the rasberry flavor. Where the hotel pastry uses jelly as its topping, this niquid uses real raspberry flavor. I can also taste the sugar icing that is lightly topping the danish, and a hint of sweet cream cheese.
This is my favorite of the three flavors I ordered. It is spot on. I wish the hotels I visited had danishes this good. Perfect for mornings with coffee, or as an afternoon "snack".

Lemonade @ 60%VG and 24mg. This smells like a weak version of the lemon shaped squeeze bottles of lemon juice from the grocery store. Not quite a true lemon, but not a fake lemon smell either. On first draw, I get the sense of sticking my wet finger in a tub of Country Time Lemonade mix and licking it off. A sweet but real lemon flavor. It is common for the real lemon flavors to taste just like the lemon peel. This is not the case here. I get a hint of peel, but only as a compliment to the fresh squeezed taste. This is what a Lemon Shake-up from the fair is like when done right.
Very good lemonade flavor, and perfect as a all day summer vape. Very good job of avoiding the lemon drop and lemon peel flavors. You can almost taste either if you think about them. I can see how a touch more lemon or a touch more sugar would ruin this perfect blend.

Overall. Great vapor on all three of these 60%VG blends as expected. Taste is spot on, and no doubler needed, as there is plenty of flavor (from the duals). I would order more of any of these, but will probably order other flavors instead. I rotate 20 other juices, and have now raised that by three.

Website should be up by Monday, but you can visit their thread here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...r-creek-now-open-e-juice-ordering-thread.html

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Update: The House Blend is one of those odd juices that tastes different on different set ups. At 3.4 volts (eGo) the nutty flavor is gone and it turns into a Sugar Cookie. On a Boge 2.0, it is very much like a Snickers. I would try it in an atty, but I never could get them to work right. I think the secret to Copper Creek's House Blend might have something to do with witchcraft.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
great review. House Blend sounds like something i have to try. does it have any tobacco in it at all? or is it just the flavors you described?

I don't taste any tobacco. It seems more of a bakery/candy bar. Much like something you would get from KBV. If you read through their thread, there are people that absolutely love this flavor. To some it is a "where did my juice go" flavor.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
hangdude,

Thanks in part to you, I am a recent convert to the yummy tastiness of Copper Creek House Blend. It's another of those juices like Boba's and Bounty Hunter that are hard to pin down in terms of constituent flavor and recipe mix. And just as good as both of those.

The best way I can describe it is by comparison: It reminds me of a combination of Prime Vaping's Love from Above and Nostalgia. If we removed the tobacco element from those fine juices and then mixed them 50/50, we'd have something approximating CC House Blend. Slightly cakey, with a subtle mix of vanilla and chocolate/cocoa, not too sweet and almost chewy (I know, juices aren't "chewy," but the resonance is there in the brain). How close would that re-mix be? Maybe just similar, but at least in the ballpark.

What I feel certain of with House Blend is that it is one happy accident (or so I recall the owner of Copper Creek posting). One of those juices where the overall mix is the thing and individual flavors are obscured in the wonderful blend. It's a very smooth vape---friendly rather than challenging---and abundantly flavorful without being in-your-face. Although I'm not an all-day-vape kind of guy, I think I (and many of us) could vape a whole lot of this juice without tiring of it.

Great juice. Great find. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread