Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not good at reviewing, but I am good at telling people what I think are must try's :)
In no particular order..

Cool Aid!! Copper Creek makes amazing fruit juices. In my opinion, this is all of that amazing smashing together and turning into a fruit punch juicegasm! If you like fruit, you will love this!

Creme De Menthe
This vape smacks you in the face with freshness. Nice and crisp, has a great throat hit, tons of vapor. I vape it by itself and I mix alot of fruits with it (even Cool Aid) Tastes like those after dinner pillow mints. It's an all day vape here...

PIE!!!
It has the whole pie in there. Seriously, even the whipped cream! When I vape it people always comment on how good it smells. If you like pumpkin pie, you are going to go nuts for this, and your .... won't get bigger (FV is always looking out for us :laugh:)! It caused quite a stir when it was released and for good cause. I even have my own water tower for it.
tower2-1.jpg

House
It won ecf 2011 juice of the year for a reason. There is no way to describe it. That is it's description. You ask me, I say salted caramel. Some people taste banana (but they are crazy, there is no banana) Some people taste cookies, others Cake (which is another fantastic CC juice). You get the idea. If you are at Copper Creek you just have to try the House!

In summation....

If something on the menu sounds good to you, just get it. You are not going to be disappointed. There is no way any of us could sit here and tell you our favorite juice of all time because we are always evolving and so is FV. Today it is this, tomorrow it will be that. The reason for that is, it's all just that good!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
PIE is certainly my all time favorite.

Followed Closely by Pina Colada(like sitting sippin on a beach)The coconut creamy rum flavor is spot on and Vaporlicious.Try it as a sample you will be back for more.MMMMMPINACOLADAMMMMMM

Next up is Raspberry Danish. Really?Yes. Really. It's like walking into a brightly lit bakery with all the sweet bakery smells.I drink either coffee or milk when I vape this.It makes you think you're having breakfast Over and Over and Over again.

You gotta try the CAKE mixed with Bananananananana. It's to die for. Full bodied and extra good. It' one of my all day vapes.

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
As the Cool Aid ambassador, I am back again to say we need some Cool Aid reviews on the CC website :D

I just love this stuff...

OK Bliss, mission accomplished!

People have been after me to drink the Kool Aid for years and have been able to refrain. Now I'm in a world of hurt, this Cool Aid is toooo good! Take me, I'm ready to go!

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK Bliss, mission accomplished!

People have been after me to drink the Kool Aid for years and have been able to refrain. Now I'm in a world of hurt, this Cool Aid is toooo good! Take me, I'm ready to go!

Wooooohooooo!! A+ Vapes the Cool Aid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread