Copper Creek Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Copper Creek is a brand new juice vendor....Mint Chocolate Chip IceCream 24mg 40/60 pg/vg mix

I received the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream as a beta tester and let me disclose I'm not usually
a "mint" fan so I'm thinking oh great another yucky mint...I smelled it and didn't get that in your face
mint smell so I put some in a 2.0 L510 atty on my Monkey Boxx vv set @ 4.4v. First impression was a creamy cool mint with a hint of chocolate, no overpowering mint taste just a smooth and creamy
vape...Lots of vapor..I'm liking this juice, no chemical or that medicinal mint taste like some mint juices have.

I decided to let it steep as FV at Copper Creek mixes your juice fresh to order....after 10 days I revisted it and wow..it is Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream spot on...its cool and refreshing like the real thing...you want to grab a spoon... I'm loving this juice!
The mint is there as is the real chocolate chip taste in a really creamy base. Tons of vapor and great TH. This juice is really yum! A perfect summertime dessert vape. This juice is good out of the mail box but after it sits for a week or so it becomes great....I recommend getting some...:)

Copper Creek Juice can be found on ecf now and their website opens soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread