Coppervape NarBA clone | smoke on the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methodius

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2017
www.youtube.com
Coppervape is a name that's been increasingly popping up on my radar recently. They have a decent-looking clone of the Hussar RTA out, as well as their own no-frills, but hard hitting mechanical squonk mod (I've got the brass one on order). And they also do clones of the NarMods series of atomizers. Today we take a look at the NarBA clone. Copped this one on fasttech and I thoroughly recommend it. Just do yourself a favor and buy some spare tank glass, because it's thin, brittle, hard to remove and easy to break!

Cheers,
Methodius

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have a CopperVape NarBa.

It's a Very Nice RDTA. Good Flavor and Easy to Build on. Not sure why it Doesn't want to Leak. Because it sure looks like it should. But it Doesn't. At least not with my High VG e-Liquids.

And Yes, you are Right. The Glass is Thin. And could be Easily Broken.

• Agree
Reactions: Methodius

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
for a clone, I'd say the quality of the o-rings is certainly up there. I guess they do the bulk of heavy lifting in terms of preventing leakage. Then there's the angled "airflow ramp" if we can call it that. I haven't had too many RDTAs that succeed in wicking cotton as effectively as this one.

I've got a couple of CopperVape RDA's/RTA's/RDTA's. All of them are what I consider to be High Quality.

As well as the 3 CopperVape BF v1 Mod's that I own.

Methodius

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2017
www.youtube.com
I've got a couple of CopperVape RDA's/RTA's/RDTA's. All of them are what I consider to be High Quality.

As well as the 3 CopperVape BF v1 Mod's that I own.

The V1s are the kits that included a rebuildable on top aren't they? I'm playing the waiting game right now, the brass V2 will be coming in shortly I hope. Really looking forward to it, and I bought the replacement parts as well just in case.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The V1s are the kits that included a rebuildable on top aren't they? I'm playing the waiting game right now, the brass V2 will be coming in shortly I hope. Really looking forward to it, and I bought the replacement parts as well just in case.

I can see where this is going to be Confusing.

CopperVape has now come out with a Plastic Box Mod that they are calling the CopperVape BF Mod v2.

I have the Original Ones that are Metal. Those came in both a V1 and a V2. The change being a slightly Larger Switch Body in the V2. I actually have Both versions of the Original. And they Both Work Great.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
yes that is true. I wish they'd come up with some names for their mods. would make things a lot easier all round.

Yeah... That would help.

I was Really Disappointed when CV came out with this...

9629099-5.jpg

Seems like just another 18650 Plastic Box Mod with all the Styling of a Bar of Soap.

Would much rather have seen then do a 2x700 version of their Original Mod.

• Agree
Reactions: Methodius

Methodius

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2017
www.youtube.com
Yeah... That would help.

I was Really Disappointed when CV came out with this...

9629099-5.jpg

Seems like just another 18650 Plastic Box Mod with all the Styling of a Bar of Soap.

Would much rather have seen then do a 2x700 version of their Original Mod.

the colour choices had me really confused. How are you going to match that blue? I think they were onto a winning thing with the original series. They've also brought out their own RDA, it's called the Hippo (!) Have you heard of it/used it?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread