• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

May 29, 2009
UK
I started using my Evo on Thursday (28/05/09), and after reading another thread here thought it'd be interesting to work out my costs to date for the 'initial' stuff I've used so far (naturally I've ordered lots more expensive stuff that I don't really need, but it's not arrived yet so I'll discount it from my calculations :oops:)...

I'm currently vaping prefilled carts from Intellicig... From the maths I've done, to date [6 days], i'm spending around 8 quid per day on vaping (if I continue at the same rate of cart use then it will be £5.40 a day after 10 days of vaping) - including the cost of the initial outlay for the starter kit and 2 atom batteries.

If I continue at the current rate, and was to buy a box of 100 carts from Intellicig, I'd have spent a total cost of £104 which would last me (roughly) 43 days, giving me a total cost at the end of that time of under £2.50 per day.

I've got an order of juice due to arrive tomorrow morning, so naturally my cost will be significantly lower than that by refilling my own carts....

Certainly gives me a much more healthy bank balance considering that I'd run out of all my cheap duty free and european analogue cigs a while ago and was paying at least £6.10 a day on shop bought, uk duty paid, analogues...

(ps, the figures above give a saving over the year of £1314, which obviously doesn't include any future Duty or other price increases... Enough for a holiday, or to shorten the date at which I will be debt free [excluding my mortgage] from 27 months, to 20 months)!

Don't know if that's all of interest to anyone else, but certainly has been food for thought for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread