Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Just watched "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp.Actually I watched "Dark Shadows" starring Johnny Depp.I wish I had been watching with Johnny Depp...Here's the thing about Johnny Depp. He's gorgeous but when I watch him in movies I forget he's gorgeous and he is whoever he's portraying.He's just that good...

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
He is gorgeous, but I have to say he is a bit odd. Gorgeous wins, though.:laugh:

Just watched "Dark Shadows" with Johnny Depp.Actually I watched "Dark Shadows" starring Johnny Depp.I wish I had been watching with Johnny Depp...Here's the thing about Johnny Depp. He's gorgeous but when I watch him in movies I forget he's gorgeous and he is whoever he's portraying.He's just that good...

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
You're supposed to follow that with BWAH HAHA...
11 days till Halloween :)
428754_10150524235531526_1712176914_n.jpg

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
But great fun at parties I'll bet...
I know a guy who drives a hearse. He even has a small casket made for a child in the back of it. It's all decked out with neon lights inside and out and he has a fog machine for even more effect. He's a little touched.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Here it is! We were in Princeton Cemetery. I took about a dozen shots of this monument because it was amazing looking. All the pics before this one were perfectly clear, so were the ones after it. No one was vaping or smoking, we were all holding equipment.
Q9Vmc.jpg

The statue is life size, and up on a pedestal.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
OMG did you run?? I'd still be running...
Here it is! We were in Princeton Cemetery. I took about a dozen shots of this monument because it was amazing looking. All the pics before this one were perfectly clear, so were the ones after it. No one was vaping or smoking, we were all holding equipment.
Q9Vmc.jpg

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Q9Vmc.jpg

Yikes! That's creepy!

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread