Costume Contest Copper Creek October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
I'm wanting to make a extra scary avatar. But they just turn out funny..Bahahahaha
thehorror.jpg

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Happy Halloween Copper Creek!
View attachment 143803

This year I've made some cutsie avatars for my member friends....

I'm gonna PM them your location so they can pop over here to show 'em off.

I am one of CJ's girls. Great isn't she?! Hi V!!! I didn't realize you had a thread, but I guess I should have. Happy Halloween!!

thCAKJ5IPR.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thinking about weird things in photos... this one was taken for a Game that some of us play here in one of the sub-forums.
It's a Vapor Four Square type, where somebody posts a challenge, and the 1st one to post a pic gets to choose a new challenge... and so on...
The Challenge was "Vape with your Mother", and having a rather warped sense of humor, I took the little urn I have with some of my Mom's ashes in it (sorry Mom!!), propped an ecig in the lid, and set the timer on my camera to take the pic. I only have 10 sec. to run around and get in position, not to mention trying to blow a cloud of vapor at just the right time... LOL!!

But when I saw the pic, there was another wispy smoke cloud on the right hand side as well!!
ghostscary.gif

MomVape.jpg

My Mom never smoked, and passed away before I had started vaping... so I like to think that maybe this was her way of showing that she is proud of me!! :wub:

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
I just love all of the avi's CJ has made... :wub:

But since she is the one doing all of the work, shouldn't she also be the one to win the prize if one of them gets picked??? ;)

I happen to agree! Mine is by no means the best 'cause I haelped. ;) But had I won it would have been PIF'd to her immediately.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I just love all of the avi's CJ has made... :wub:

But since she is the one doing all of the work, shouldn't she also be the one to win the prize if one of them gets picked??? ;)

You're a generous sweetheart for thinking of me,
but my prize is to enjoy the immense pleasure that making personalized avi's brings. lily_thank_you_by_spring_sky-d4k03o3.gif

I hope my entry is based on my own avitars, which like yours, change upon unpredictable whim! :)

EDIT: It ain't work when you love what you're doin'!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
oh god, you crack me up, you crazy, beautiful, wonderful kitteh you!!!

purrrrrrrrrfect. LOL

edit: hey......I used to have a barbie case just like that one. giggle.

edit 2: I think I used to have the poodle skirt too. shhhh I was probably really little when they came out. LMAO

I thought I would go kinda girlie this year, and keep with the 'Think Pink' theme...
Plus I just love this look!! :wub:

PinP-1pb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread