cotton candy!!! WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have updated the website with cotton candy liquid for those of you with a sweet tooth!!! and how sweeeet it is....

direct link:
eliquidplanet.com : 47. Cotton Candy - High (16mg)

And we would like to thank all of our loyal customers, because of you, we keep bringing in awesome new flavors.

On the site we now have 46 flavors, in the warehouse we have over 60, we are updating the website everyday, so keep checking for new products.

Thanks again,

ELP staff

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
E-Planet--any word on your no-nic -vg flavors yet? What is the news?---Thanks in advance---Sun

hey sun,
We are working on it, it will take some time (2 weeks or so).
To start we will have a sampler pack, 10 flavors 50ml in total $30... but we are getting juice on a regular basis so we will definately keep everyone posted with updates and new items.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just got the Cotton Candy flavor and it is yummy! I highly recommend it to sweet lovers.

I'll admit, I am an eliqplan freak and almost every time they add a flavor I put in a new order. I am not ordering again until all of the rest of the 10 flavors are up ;) I swear....unless it's just too irresistable.

Thanks,

I am addicted to wanting to carry every flavor I can get... I just cant place my juice order's if I haven't eaten (It's like going to the supermarket when your starving)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread