Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Bile can be coughed up due to GERD, so it is not coming from the respiratory tract but is from the stomach, this is known as acid reflux. One good way to determine is if you have heartburn, acid indigestion. The mucus in the throat/esophagus picks up some bile from the upper digestive tract then coughed and/or vomited up.

But it has nothing to do with vaping.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
Innokin Cool Fire 4 with 0.5 ohms and vaping at 20watts nic strength 18mg and trying to taste tutti fruiti

Vaping at 20watts with a 0.5 ohm resistance shouldn't be too harsh, but the 18mg strength will make it harsh. I'd suggest dropping the nicotine level to around 6-12mg (could go to 3mg as well) or using a tank that uses a resistance of 1.5-2.0 ohms with less wattage. Others would agree.

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    Vaping at 20watts with a 0.5 ohm resistance shouldn't be too harsh, but the 18mg strength will make it harsh. I'd suggest dropping the nicotine level to around 6-12mg (could go to 3mg as well) or using a tank that uses a resistance of 1.5-2.0 ohms with less wattage. Others would agree.

what tanks would be good, say 2ml or 3ml possibly 4ml i am looking for, but want a cool vape, i want at either 1.5-2.1 ohms tank

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    I'd try an Aspire Nautilus at those coil strengths. It likes to vape between 8 and 15 watts or so. It isn't going to make the cloud you're getting from the .5 coils at 20 watts. If you want to keep that, try cutting nic and upping VG.
    What ohms is the aspire nautilus as i cannot see it on the website i use

Panorama911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    i've just purchased two of the mini's by aspire nautilus
    Good...Just be sure to add 3 to 4 drops of liquid to the coil before placing it in the tank base, snug it down well and start out at 10w and adjust up to the desired result...I am using mine around 13.5 watts for a 1.8 ohm coil. Best of luck!:D

Reactions: KattMamma
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread