Could anyone suggest a vendor that sells more than 2-3 MENTHOL flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie in Raleigh

Dec 12, 2013
Raleigh, NC
    I would love to find a vendor that has more than the obligatory 2-3 generic menthol flavors, but a little more to choose from. I don't have much interest in all the candy flavors, or dessert flavors either...

I just placed an order with Mt Baker Vapor, as many here highly recommend them...still waiting for it to arrive and try their Menthol, and I ordered from ECBlends Perilous mint...

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Leslie in Raleigh

Dec 12, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
      I used to order from Roar a lot, and you have the option to add varying levels of menthol to nearly all of their fruit juices. The menthol they use is very good and clean tasting. By that, I mean it adds a nice ice to the juice without mucking with the flavor.

I see that Roar Vapors offers only 2 menthol flavors - one being a component -- I'm looking for a cool menthol vape juice.

Izan

Vaping Master
      ECF Veteran
      Jul 1, 2012
      Mallorca, Spain
        I would love to find a vendor that has more than the obligatory 2-3 generic menthol flavors, but a little more to choose from. I don't have much interest in all the candy flavors, or dessert flavors either...

I just placed an order with Mt Baker Vapor, as many here highly recommend them...still waiting for it to arrive and try their Menthol, and I ordered from ECBlends Perilous mint...

Any suggestions are appreciated!

AVE sells menthol drops. Add to any flavour/brand/type of juice you like.

Have fun
        I

Leslie in Raleigh

Dec 12, 2013
        Raleigh, NC
          So you just want straight menthol, but different kinds of menthol? I'm not sure how many kinds of menthol there are. Isn't menthol just menthol? Not sure.

Well, maybe I've asked a dumb question, but alot of vendors "menthol flavors" are menthol/fruit and such, and 1 or 2 true menthol/mint flavors...I guess I'm looking for maybe, Icementhol, Mild Menthol, Mint flavors and the like...hmmm

vaperature

Moved On
          ECF Veteran
          Oct 8, 2013
          Chicago
            Well, maybe I've asked a dumb question, but alot of vendors "menthol flavors" are menthol/fruit and such, and 1 or 2 true menthol/mint flavors...I guess I'm looking for maybe, Icementhol, Mild Menthol, Mint flavors and the like...hmmm

I'll let you know if I discover anything like that. hope you find what you're looking for

(oh yes, halo can be trusted for good juice, i have a raspberry menthol from them that is really good, I know it's not what you want but the menthol part of it is REALLY good menthol)

athens

ECF Veteran
            Dec 5, 2013
            United States
              I see someone else beat me to the punch recommending halo. Their sub zero is an intense menthol. Even when I mix it with another flavor it's super powerful menthol. I got that and kringles curse with my last order. Kringles isn't exactly menthol but mixes excellently with menthols. I just ordered the halo menthol sampler pack today to test out their other flavors.

Other than that, I can't recommend any single company that has "different" menthols (besides them having menthol added to a regular flavor). Liqua menthol is a medium menthol that's minty. I ordered the two menthols from mbv and its been a week. Still no flavor from either of them. I was hoping their extreme menthol would be great but it's apparently still relaxing waiting to develop.

Status
              Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')