• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Could It Happen on May 21st 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
May 21, 2011, Judgment Day, Rapture, End World

I just came across this website today, and this guy is pointing to May 21st as the rapture date, or the judgement day of God?

I haven't gone in depth on this site yet, I've been busy for the last few days painting the livingroom............UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, it looks interesting. What do you guys think? He has a few videos that explain why and how that date. I haven't watched them yet tho.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
May 21, 2011, Judgment Day, Rapture, End World

I just came across this website today, and this guy is pointing to May 21st as the rapture date, or the judgement day of God?

I haven't gone in depth on this site yet, I've been busy for the last few days painting the livingroom............UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, it looks interesting. What do you guys think? He has a few videos that explain why and how that date. I haven't watched them yet tho.

I think it's 'compelling' and plausible. I do believe 'something' in the spiritual (as well as the natural) will occur on that date.. but only God knows for sure. I 'know' I'll be ready either way.

End of the World as in complete Annihilation? (maybe)
End of the Word as we 'know' it? (more than likely) Unpopular as my position may be.

That's a great Site Lisa (The Latter Rain) with lots of FREE downloadable (PDF Form) literature.

Last edited:

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
Matthew 24:5 hasn't happened yet. That happens, and it's time to be concerned/prepared/etc.

Signs that we are in the End Times is another interesting site, that looks at strictly biblical signs of the end times. Some have been fulfilled, some are debatable, some have clearly not come to pass. I haven't read the whole thing in detail yet, but it looks worthwhile.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Matthew 24:5 hasn't happened yet. That happens, and it's time to be concerned/prepared/etc.

Signs that we are in the End Times is another interesting site, that looks at strictly biblical signs of the end times. Some have been fulfilled, some are debatable, some have clearly not come to pass. I haven't read the whole thing in detail yet, but it looks worthwhile.

I don't know... there's lots of people on this list; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_claimed_to_be_Jesus#Claimants_for_being_Jesus

TheMathClub

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
us
no one knows the day or the hour, Jesus told us that, lol. dont give heed to speculation of the end, just live as if Christ would be here at any moment, and you will be fine, but in that behavior also remember to be anxious for nothing. He will get here when He gets here, and all the things that accompany that will happen in their own time. today, look up and appreciate what God has made and be thankful :) for Christians,the end is a beginning anyway, not an end :D it's tempting to be very fixed on the end and the rapture, and indeed we should watch and understand the things around us, as they relate to the last days, but there is still a world of things to accomplish before that time. it's prolly good to be ready, and be working when it does come on us like a thief in the night, so the Lord sees us as faithful servants. any who, thats my 2 cents lol. love peace and chicken grease. :D

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
no one knows the day or the hour, Jesus told us that, lol. dont give heed to speculation of the end, just live as if Christ would be here at any moment, and you will be fine, but in that behavior also remember to be anxious for nothing. He will get here when He gets here, and all the things that accompany that will happen in their own time. today, look up and appreciate what God has made and be thankful :) for Christians,the end is a beginning anyway, not an end :D it's tempting to be very fixed on the end and the rapture, and indeed we should watch and understand the things around us, as they relate to the last days, but there is still a world of things to accomplish before that time. it's prolly good to be ready, and be working when it does come on us like a thief in the night, so the Lord sees us as faithful servants. any who, thats my 2 cents lol. love peace and chicken grease. :D

Absolutely... 'work' like we're going to be here a thousand years but be ready at all times for 'His appearing'...
Love peace and no animal grease because I'm a vegetarian.. how about Crisco? (lol)

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

I think there are plenty of those people around, but the rebuilding of the temple hasn't happened yet, unless it's symbolic and not literal. So, I guess we just sit tight for now and see what happens.............lol

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I think there are plenty of those people around, but the rebuilding of the temple hasn't happened yet, unless it's symbolic and not literal. So, I guess we just sit tight for now and see what happens.............lol

I do believe the 'rapture' occurs prior to the 'Abomination of the Desolation' that occurs when the Temple is rebuilt.. but I could be wrong.. I'm no 'end times' Expert that's for sure.. (lol) That's 'why' I love end-times Prophecy however as I do believe GOD is going to 'raise up' End time Prophets in these latter days.. another reason we have to become very good at 'discerning' the voices and messages. As long as they 'line up' and 'concur' completely with Scripture, I listen and pray about it.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Ok, this guy is saying that the flood of noahs's day happened on may 21st.
Amazingly, The Exact Same Date of Noah's Flood Falls on May 21, 2011. The site goes on to explain in detail why this date. It's very interesting.

But we can learn even more about the timing of judgment by looking further into to how it was
"in the days of Noah." As we do so, we notice that not only was Noah given a 7 day warning,
which represents that we have 7000 years from the flood to get into Christ's salvation before
Judgment Day, but we know from the account of the flood the exact day and month that the
flood struck, and so it is reasonable that we also can learn the exact day and month that
judgment day will strike in our day, especially since scripture teaches that we can know the
very day (see section, Can We Know May 21, 2011?)

convict3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
La Porte, Texas, United States
i believe the bible says no man knows the end date, not mayan or french or anyone but i find it interesting that the dec 2012 date is about the same time obama might get reelected ( i hope not) for a second term.

but it could happen at any time. we need to say in the word and try teh best we can to get the creatures that god would have us be.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
i believe the bible says no man knows the end date, not mayan or french or anyone but i find it interesting that the dec 2012 date is about the same time obama might get reelected ( i hope not) for a second term.

but it could happen at any time. we need to say in the word and try teh best we can to get the creatures that god would have us be.

Yea, I always thought that too. But he says that it will be just as the days of noah, noah was given a 7 day warning and may 21st is exactly 7000 years since the flood. This is what he says about the no man knowing the day or the hour.

"What is so interesting about the context of this verse is that we are told that Judgment Day and
the coming of Jesus Christ will be "as it was in the days of Noah," because immediately after
we read that "no man knows that day and hour," Christ says, "as it was in the days of Noah, so
shall also the coming of the son of man be." This comparison with the coming of Christ and
the end of the world with how it was in the days of Noah is a consistent teaching in the Bible as
in Luke 17:26 where we read once again, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in
the days of the son of man." And similarly, we read, in II Pet. 3:6-7, "Whereby the world that
then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now,
by the same word are kept in store, are reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and
perdition of ungodly men." Through such comparisons between the judgment of the flood
and the final judgment of this world, it is clear that God wants us to look at how it was
in the time of Noah in order to learn about how it will be at the second coming of Christ
and the end of the world."

I'm not saying that I know this is 100% fact, but I think it's worth a look.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Yea, I always thought that too. But he says that it will be just as the days of noah, noah was given a 7 day warning and may 21st is exactly 7000 years since the flood. This is what he says about the no man knowing the day or the hour.

"What is so interesting about the context of this verse is that we are told that Judgment Day and
the coming of Jesus Christ will be "as it was in the days of Noah," because immediately after
we read that "no man knows that day and hour," Christ says, "as it was in the days of Noah, so
shall also the coming of the son of man be." This comparison with the coming of Christ and
the end of the world with how it was in the days of Noah is a consistent teaching in the Bible as
in Luke 17:26 where we read once again, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in
the days of the son of man." And similarly, we read, in II Pet. 3:6-7, "Whereby the world that
then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now,
by the same word are kept in store, are reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and
perdition of ungodly men." Through such comparisons between the judgment of the flood
and the final judgment of this world, it is clear that God wants us to look at how it was
in the time of Noah in order to learn about how it will be at the second coming of Christ
and the end of the world."

I'm not saying that I know this is 100% fact, but I think it's worth a look.

I find this a good point & valid argument.. I'm 'open'... (lol)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Okay.....are you guys sure you want my opinion? He's full of hooey. Why? Because what he is saying is not Scriptural.

1) Whether you believe pre, mid, post tribulation, it is 7 years long. The earth will be under a one world government. There will be one who rises out of the sea, meaning people, from the seeds of the Old Roman Empire and just takes over for a 7 year time span. That has not happened.

2) The temple isn't built until after the peace treaty the anti-christ signs with Israel. 3 1/2 years later, the Abomination of Desolation happens. The anti-christ walks into the holy of holies and proclaims himself god. That's really when the Jews go...."uh oh." If you are here for the signing of the peace treaty, you've missed the rapture. (IMHO.)

Is it possible that May 21, 2011 could be a rapture date? Don't know. Didn't delve into the site much. I wanted to know who this guy is and who he is affiliated with. He says who he is doesn't matter. 'Cuse me.....it most certainly does. How can we trust someone when they won't tell us who they are? It's like Nancy Pelosi saying that we'll like the healthcare bill....that there is a lot of good stuff in there....just wait and see. If someone hides something from me, that means they are standing in the shadows and the shadows is where demons live. I could be wrong, but that was my impression after spending 5 minutes on this website trying to figure out if this guy is legit. All I know is that Scripture states strongly to 'test the spirits.' I definitely think that applies here.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Sometimes I feel like the 'stick in the mud,' but I don't want to lie to folks and that makes me VERY un-poop-ular :)) ) But, I'm not out trying to be popular....I want the truth. So if it feels like I'm popping someone's balloon here, please don't take it personally.I love you guys...you know that. I even love Southern Gent, but I can't put up with his blasphemous teachings. You mess with Israel, you mess with God. You mess with God, you mess with me. :glare:

Break over.....back to payroll. Been sick most of the day....sinus, I think. What a headache. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus and by the Power of the Blood of the Lamb. I cast you, demon of sickness into the abyss. Thank You Jesus for Your never failing love and help. Thank You for healing my body as You know what all I have to do. I don't know how I'd live without You. In Your Name, Amein.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Sometimes I feel like the 'stick in the mud,' but I don't want to lie to folks and that makes me VERY un-poop-ular :)) ) But, I'm not out trying to be popular....I want the truth. So if it feels like I'm popping someone's balloon here, please don't take it personally.I love you guys...you know that. I even love Southern Gent, but I can't put up with his blasphemous teachings. You mess with Israel, you mess with God. You mess with God, you mess with me. :glare:

Break over.....back to payroll. Been sick most of the day....sinus, I think. What a headache. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus and by the Power of the Blood of the Lamb. I cast you, demon of sickness into the abyss. Thank You Jesus for Your never failing love and help. Thank You for healing my body as You know what all I have to do. I don't know how I'd live without You. In Your Name, Amein.

Awww Sweetie, you're not a 'stick in the mud'.. you're our precious Jewish Siren who never allows us to be swayed by Men of false doctrines... It's OK... you're not feeling good. I rebuke that nasty old 'hold' something has on you in the name of Jesus! I pray in agreement with you that demon of sickness be cast into the abyss never to return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread