RDA Could the Doge Have too much airflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2015
SoCal
It would be nice if on the V3, if they come out with it, to put airflow control.

You, sir, have been sold a clone. The v2 has plenty of airflow control. If your seals prevent your top, top cap from spinning freely, then you have a genuine clone. It's hard to beat the doge's versatility with the 3 mm post holes and airflow. That being said, what I can tell you is if the vapor off your build is too hot, then you need more air flow. I had the too hot hots problem for a while before switching to the doge. It can take some abuse and it's good for first time sub-ohm vapers. But, when you get some experience, switch to a plume veil.

graffiti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
CT
I have a Doge v2. I feel like the slots are too wide. The length is fine, but because of how tall they are, it's difficult to get air directly onto the coils.

The thing I really don't like is there isn't a way to use my standard wide-bore drip tips. I like wide, but the doge is crazy. I feel like I'm sucking on a robot ____.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I love the doge, just build hotter if its airflow isnt tight enuff or not adjustable. I went and got two more from fasttech but of the v2, just a little warning, the post holes are a tad to big and sometimes the wire will run up the side between the inside of post and the screw, also the screws on mine loosen up after a while so need to be aware, is strange cus its the same base and screws etc as my mephisto's and they dont give any issues

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
Love the Doge X. Tons of airflow and airflow control. I "aim" my airholes directly in front and behind my coils. Its Great!! No hot vape AT ALL! This dripper is awesome. Great flavor still and nice fat clouds. They blended the best of both worlds here! My only, ONLY, complaint, is the smallish juice well. But even that isn't really a complaint, not even quite a gripe even. Its annoying at times but actually is kinda nice, it allows me to switch juices quite regularly! Run it dry, put in new juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread