Could this be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
hey all, i am still getting used to all this stuff... i have been cig free for almost eight months and it seems like its been nothing but struggles to find something consistent for me. i finally feel like the new vivi nova 2.5 is pretty legit and ive been using a couple minis to get me through. but i hate having to refill them so much!!! i purchased a regular sized one and it is very tight draw and way to harsh! at first i thought it could be a bad head (i like good head haha) but that wasnt the case because i put the same ones on my minis and they work fine! did i get a bad tank or what? any tips or tricks to get this thing going? thanks!:p

Vapira

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Ohio
I think the one and only drawback to ecigs is the sometimes inconsistencies. Ya just gotta learn to live with it i guess and I totally get how you feel.

However at the bottom of the tank where the threads are there's a circular piece in the middle that looks as though it has slots that would fit a flathead screw driver. well, they do and if you take a screwdriver and turn it slightly, you'll get more airflow. Try and see if it works.

Now if I could get my nova to stop gurgling, life will be good!

Vapira

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
If you're using a tank, shake it if it's been sitting all night. I know that my cinnabomb in a tank is horrendous first thing in the morning because the cinnamon oil floats to the top and you may be having a similar situation from your liquid. I always have to not inhale first thing in the morning, just draw the vapor in and puff it out like smoking a cigar. That concentrated cinnamon oil burns like you wouldn't believe. :D

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
Vapira, you are my heroine of the day. I have some stardusts that I was about to throw away because I could barely draw on them... You just saved them - thanks! :)

I think the one and only drawback to ecigs is the sometimes inconsistencies. Ya just gotta learn to live with it i guess and I totally get how you feel.

However at the bottom of the tank where the threads are there's a circular piece in the middle that looks as though it has slots that would fit a flathead screw driver. well, they do and if you take a screwdriver and turn it slightly, you'll get more airflow. Try and see if it works.

Now if I could get my nova to stop gurgling, life will be good!

Vapira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread