Could use an answer about my first Ni200 0.15 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harryinny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Syracuse NY
Now my mod, the VTC Mini uses Ni coils at a range of 0.05-1.0ohm. This might sound silly, but my build is at 0.16 and i made it this way because my other mod(SUBVOD MEGA) uses Ni heads with a Min Ohm of .15 coils( does not say 0.15) Just want to make sure i have this right so both mods can use this build, 0.15 and .15 is the same(told you it was a stupid question but i want to be as safe as possible when making and using Ni coils).

Soo all should be good right?

Harry

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Now my mod, the VTC Mini uses Ni coils at a range of 0.05-1.0ohm. This might sound silly, but my build is at 0.16 and i made it this way because my other mod(SUBVOD MEGA) uses Ni heads with a Min Ohm of .15 coils( does not say 0.15) Just want to make sure i have this right so both mods can use this build, 0.15 and .15 is the same(told you it was a stupid question but i want to be as safe as possible when making and using Ni coils).

Soo all should be good right?

Harry
It's the same, yes, and it's always good to ask if one isn't sure (something I should learn to do more often) :)

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Harryinny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Syracuse NY
Man thanks so much, been waiting for an answer all day lol. The build is in my other RDA for my toptank mini that i broke the glass on(ordered a new 5 pack) and i might use it on my good toptank because i really am not liking mt Ti build as much as Ni and SS316. Man the SS316 is a good vape.

Thanks again, i am a first time builder and want to be safe.

Harry

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Man thanks so much, been waiting for an answer all day lol. The build is in my other RDA for my toptank mini that i broke the glass on(ordered a new 5 pack) and i might use it on my good toptank because i really am not liking mt Ti build as much as Ni and SS316. Man the SS316 is a good vape.

Thanks again, i am a first time builder and want to be safe.

Harry
Even if it weren't the safe you'd be safe. The limit means that the mod won't fire a coil that's below that resistance.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread