Council of Vapor Mini Volt, the ultimate stealth box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I love my stumpy(s), but the other drippers that have stayed in my arsenal since trying them that would work well with this mod: Origen, hobo, omega, royal hunter(might be a little too airy and cool for most, but the wife and I dig them....might be cuz the black and red look boss with matching drippers, even though they're not 100% the same shade), and madhatter. The last two are authentics and cheap, in the authentic world of prices.

Another atomizer you should check out is the magma. It was a favorite for a long time, but the draw is too tight for my tastes, now.

I've also been out of the game for a while/unable to participate and visit forums, so I don't know about many atomizers that wer released later than the stumpy and madhatter. Definitely skim through the rebuildable dripper forum....but I would go with the stumpy for this mod. There's a reason it's still rather popular on here, and this mod isn't going to go up high enough in wattage for a velocity, kennedy, or something else meant for cloud chasing, and the flavor is one of the best, while also able to deliver sufficient airflow for vaping around 80 Watts(or much higher depending on build).

Reactions: bigrobbie

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Love this ultra stumpy drip tip I just got off eBay for $3. Stainless steel and double oring fits very snugly in the Pico, making this setup as compact as possible.

5cd657e6e23a9be8a3e6369859d485c3.jpg

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Am gonna pick of of these up what's the smallest single rta that has a decent deck to build on?
Also where is the best place to pick on up I would like the black or silver one?
Thx again
The Pico and Goblin mini are the smallest RTAs I've found. I love the Pico. I didn't like the bottom fill on the Goblin v1, and the drip tips are always wobbly. Version 2 has top fill, & I heard that the drip tip issue was corrected. Nothing beats the Pico though in my opinion

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
So I came across some odd behavior with my volt. I think it may be the build/tank, but unsure yet. Goblin nano, recoiled and wicked last night reads .50 on the volt. Pressing the fire button, the screen lights up and fires, but what seems like 4w... keep pressing the button and it randomly swaps between firing really low back to the 26w I have it set at(the screen doesn't change and still displays 26w) Putting the goblin on any other device I have no issue, using any other atomizer on the volt appears to have no issue either.

It all started last night when I recoiled the tank so I'm hoping for that(and not some issue with the spring loaded pin) But I will not lie, my MV had seen alot of abuse and has ben dropped alot. (Nics in the "cf" wrap I melted smooth with a lighter)

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
So I woke up this morning to one of my MVs bricked. I put it on to charge last night and this morning it was unresponsive. Then about 5 minutes later it woke up on its own. I heard it autofire for a split second. Working fine now.
You must of put it of the charger lastnight the second the screen turned off - when that happens it does not charge and you have to leave it unplugged till it "unlocks" OR leave it plugged it and unscrew the tank off then press the fire button (it makes it rethink apparently) and resumes charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread