Council of Vapor Mini Volt, the ultimate stealth box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Going over the "official" review on youtube, it seams the "ramp mode" feature is pretty redundant.

As explained, soft mode decreases wattage by .4 and power mode increases wattage by .4

Instead of using the ramp up modes, you can just increase/decrease the wattage normally via the up and down buttons... adjustment is already done by tenths...

CCarr33

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Peoria, Illinois
Going over the "official" review on youtube, it seams the "ramp mode" feature is pretty redundant.

As explained, soft mode decreases wattage by .4 and power mode increases wattage by .4

Instead of using the ramp up modes, you can just increase/decrease the wattage normally via the up and down buttons... adjustment is already done by tenths...
Does that mean you can hit 40.4 watts?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: JohnnyDill

CCarr33

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Peoria, Illinois
Starting to think they never had the item in stock... just put the status up so they could reel in more sales....

If it was a stupid "preorder", just mention it for jebus sake. Don't lie. Alot of sites are doing this lately and it's really crap service.
My Phenotype-L went from Processing to a pre-order with a 2-3 week wait, probably the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Mine should be here in a few hours Paid $27 with free shipping from Council of Vapor Mini Volt Box Mod

they shipped same day as ordered, and it looks like it is still in stock

Coupon code shown below got me an additional 10% off

Coupon Code (ECIGINSIDER):

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Ordered mine on ecig city on the 3rd with a low pro bundle. Order is still showing "on hold (for processing)".
Ordered from there as well. Mine shows "Processing" but nothing about on hold. Kind of irritated really because I have a sneaking suspicion that the Mini Volt was never really in stock when I ordered yet the site had it listed as such.

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Ordered mine Sunday night from

Mini Volt By Council of Vaors - Puff Dad E Vaping Supplies

Received today (Tuesday)

Its even smaller than I was expecting

The rest of the family have gathered round to welcome the little fella

Mini Volt.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Are they feeding it and caring for it until it grows up to become a big mod?
+1

My Snow Wolf would kick it's @$$.:p

I kid. I am going to buy one if I can get one on the cheap in Canada. Great size for 40w mod for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread